Chapter 21: The Strings on Me

(Y/n) = Your name

(S/c) = Skin color

(H/c) = Hair color

(F/c) = Favorite color

Third Person P.O.V

After the battle, the four leaders were standing in front of Moses and Nefertari as the Angels, Fallen Angels, and Devils began repairing the damages caused during the fight. Everyone else stood nearby observing the situation closely due to the fact that (Y/n) and Asuka were currently different people.

Issei: "Man... even in a different life, Asuka is still hot. Wonder if her personality is the same." he wondered. 

Mordred: "Is that all you ever think about?" she asked.

As they stood and watched until Moses looked over to them. Moses walked over to them with Nefertari and the three leaders following behind him. They all began to gather around as Moses reached them, and without waiting for the others to catch up with him, he bowed his head down to them.

Moses: "I truly am s-s-sorry for the pain I cause you a-all, moments ago!" he apologized.

All of them looked at Moses in shock. Several of them expected Moses to be a bit more different than the person who stood in front of them. Someone a bit more stern or confident. However...

Moses slowly looked up to see all of them staring down at him. A few seconds passed as there was silence. This resulted in Moses suddenly standing up straight and taking a few steps back as he used his staff to hide his face.

Moses: "I-I-Is there something on my face? Can y-you understand me? I thought you said t-t-they were able to u-understand me!" he cried out to Michael.

Michael chuckled as he walked up beside Moses with Nefertari walking up to Moses to try and make him relax.

Michael: "They can understand you. I just assume they are a bit surprised about how you really are." he told him.

Moses: "... how am I depicted in this "Bible" you told me about?" he asked.

Rias: "Phlegmatic." she stated.

Kiba: "Courageous." he replied.

Xenovia: "Determined." she told him.

Moses: "... I feel as if my people in this day in age would be disappointed in me." he whined.

Nefertari smiled as she pulled Moses into her arms to give him a hug to comfort him.

Asia: "U-Um, excuse me!" she called out.

They all looked over to Asia as she stepped forward.

Issei: "Asia?" he called out to her.

Asia continued to walk towards Moses, who looked at her a bit nervously as he held his staff close. Moses slowly pulled away from Nefertari and met Asia halfway. Though Moses was shaking, he held firm and clung to his staff. Michael couldn't help but smile. He expected as much from Moses, to be dishearted of what many thought of him. The man who freed and led the Hebrews to the promised land was shy and fearful.

However, Moses was someone who would do things that made him fearful. Stand in front of a whip to protect slaves, help those in need, even confront his brother to save his people. The reason why was simple. Moses was a kind soul who is willing to suffer in the name of the Lord.

So Michael smiled as he looked at Asia as she reached Moses.

Asia: "O my Lord, I am not eloquent, neither heretofore nor since Thou hast spoken unto thy servant; but I am slow of speech and of a slow tongue." she said to him as she clasped hands in front of her chest.