Do You Trust Me Now?

After Living With A few year's with Nick And Delilah, Springtrap Felt Like he had the guts to Tell Nick if he can be trusted around Delilah and him again.

” Hey Boss Pants, Come here for a sec!" spirngtrap Said.

" Now you make me not Wanna come, how bout that?" Nick replied, sounding Angry.

” Look Look, you know I'm joking with you!, now can I speak with you for a few Seconds?" springtrap said, He really wanted nick to come, if not, Hell-just use force, trying not to hurt the poor man.

”...Fine, Better be quick Before Delilah Wakes up" Nick Replied, walking over to Springtrap.

"Okay Okay ..Ahem... Nick...Can you...well...I..." springtrap Stuttered, trying to find the right words.

"....." nick stayed Silent.

" I...You ..I...Me..You...I- AGH FORGET IT, Nick can you trust Me? It's been years now, and sometimes i feel like you still don't trust me around Delilah and you! Please nick!” Springtrap Begged, he no longer wanted to be that stranger in the house.

"..." Nick Smirked At springtrap.

Spirngtrap Looked down at Nick and sweated.

" Okay, It's true, it's been years but... People can Forgive right away if you tell them to trust you...but ..I trust you.” Nick Said, Looking at springtrap.

Springtrap Smiled And had Tears in his eyes.

" I- are...are you crying' nick said, about to panic.

" No No! I'm just... happy you can trust me!” springtrap said smiling down at Nick.

Nick Blushed and Held His Arm.

"S-sorry it's just... usual to see you this happy, it's kinda adorable..."

Springtrap's ears went up as he blushed also and started mixing up words again.

Nick Giggled and stopped Him

" We should...End this conversation now... Delilah is probably awake" Nick said with A laugh.

" Y-YES YES... ABSOLUTELY! UH.. pancake's?" Springtrap said, forcing a smile.

" Yeah.." nick said.

"Okay!" Springtrap walked to the kitchen to make pancakes as Delilah came downstairs and ran into the kitchen.

"....adorable.." Nick Whispered to himself, while looking at springtrap make the pancake's.

(( HhH part two coming soon e))