Scars And Bruises //Part 2-2//

Delilah Walked in the house, she had gone over to Harry's house.
She walked to her father's room and knocked on the door.
“Knock Knock! It's me! Your dauuuuughteeerr!” Delilah said, giggling after the sentence.
The door opened, only for Delilah to see springtrap to have opened it. "How's dad?” Delilah said, jumping up and down,excited to know if nick was okay. "Oh uh.... He's doing better now, he's been silent but healing!” Spirngtrap said, kneeling down to Delilah's Height. "Hey... spirngtrap..I know this may be sudden but...do..you "love" my dad? Well I mean, you've had an one on him for a long time, whenever he was hurt you'd rush to see what's wrong...is there something you two are not telling me..?” Delilah said, now sounding concerned.
" Looks like you caught me cops Hehe! But jokes aside...I am in love with your father...and your father...also...likes me...Uh... I've never felt these feeling's Ever since I died... There is something special about your father...And ...I don't know but he's...right for me..” Spirngtrap Said, sounding calm and softer than usual when it came to nick.

< in the afternoon>

Nick got up from his room and slid down the rail, he fell off only to be catched by spirngtrap, which was panicking. "NICK DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN, I'VE NEVER RAN SO FAST I-” Nick hushed springtrap with a kiss and wiggled his way out of springtrap's arms and went to the kitchen were Delilah was, sitting at the table Eating pancake's. Spirngtrap covered his mouth and Blushed. "Uhm....N-nicky i- ...hehe oh jeez you just like making my heart pound at 100 miles per hour~” spirngtrap Said in calm tone of voice, sitting down at the table Monika style and  blushing, looking Nick in the eyes. Nick looked back and smiled, he didn't say anything but he gave a warm smile and caressed his hand along spirngtraps jawline. Delilah Whistled and have springtrap that "look", springtrap  giggled and hugged Delilah and nick, with a cheek kiss to both of them.

"Spirngtrap, I love you.”
Nick said, smiling warmly at spirngtrap. Spirngtraps face lit up and he hugged nick even more. "YOU FINALLY SPOKE!" Spirngtrap said, Twirling Around with nick in his arms. "I-i know... Because I can't say I love you without saying it..." Nick said. Spirngtrap and nick did nice kiss and brought Delilah into the hug again.

"Hey spirng... Delilah.....I love you all”