Scars And bruises don't stay forever..

Spirngtrap Woke up, noticing that nick wasn't in bed, he got up and walked out the room, he heard grunting coming from the  kitchen and decided to see what was happening, he came from around the corner, he couldn't see much but it was nick, he caught a glimpse of a knife so he walked from the corner and walked up to nick, tapping his shoulder.

" AA! AA...hh..” Nick Jumped with Surprised, Accidentally cutting himself more with the knife."H-heey spirngtrap...why are you up so early, it's 6:01 Am....in the morning." nick said, he seemed more down than usual, what happened? Nightmares again.

" WHAT THE HELL NICK!!’. Springtrap Yelled, he was furious.

Nick Flinched and teared up, he didn't like getting Yelled at sometimes when he gets caught for doing something out of the ordinary, nick Whimpered a bit. Spirngtrap Panicked.

" I'm sorry nick....I didn't mean to yell but...why...nick... please stop this, What will Delilah Think! She'll Be worried and sad because of this...your making both of us sad without knowing it nick...now put the knife down before Delilah wake u-"  before he finished his sentence and tiny voice squeeked.

"D- dad?" Delilah was standing Next to the table, which was near nick and spirngtrap, she teared up a sighed. "What... happened to you?".

"....” Nick didn't say anything in response, he clinged onto springtrap , he set the knife down on the table and turned his head. "Go back to your room Delilah."

" No...I wanna Know what happened!” Delilah Rasied her voice a bit.

" Delilah..-” nick turned to his head to look at delilah.

" Tell me!" Delilah Rasied her voice more, at this point she was yelling.

"I SAID GO TO YOUR ROOM DELILAH!” Nick Yelled.

Delilah flinched and ran back upstairs to her room, slamming the door and jumping on her bed, hiding under the covers.

Spirngtrap looked down at nick and held him close.

what happened to you.. nick.”

((AA this seems short but eh- I'm leaving a cliffhanger so there's gonna be a another part to this shit show+))