You shouldn't Do this Just for her.

Spirngtrap would be sitting on the couch waiting for Delilah to arrive From her Friend's House, Springtrap Got bored waiting and decided to check up on nick, Springtrap Knocked on His door.

"Oooohh Nicky Boyy~”  Springtrap Said, knocking on Nick's door, There was no Answer.

Spirngtrap started to worry, then nick opened the door, he had bags under his eyes, he seemed delusional.

"Heeeyy spirngtrap...Uhm...good morning?" Nick said.

" It's the afternoon....." springtrap Replied, he got worried. "Are you okay nick?”

"I-Im fine! Just a little diiizzy...th-thaats a-ll” Nick said, he Coughed, some blood seemed to come out his mouth.

"N-NICK? OKAY YOU GOTTA TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG!” Spirngtrap Yelled.

" I'm fine really..." nick said, he ended up collapsing.

Spirngtrap Flinched, but he went into Nick's room and looked around, everything seemed normal, until something caught his eye, springtrap walked over to Nick's desk and saw some pills Sitting there, they were open? Why is the world dose he have pills.... unless?

Spirngtrap Looked back at nick, who was still on the floor, he seemed to asleep now. Spirngtrap sighed and walked out his room and picked up Nick and brought him to his bed, he tucked Nick in and left the room. Springtrap Sighed and sat on the couch then Delilah and harry walked through the door.

" Okay! Bye harry!" Delilah said, looking at harry over her shoulder.

"Later!" Harry said.

Delilah closed the door and looked at springtrap.

”hey spring!" Delilah said. "Sorry I was gone for so long, how's dad?”

"... he's...fine..." spirngtrap Said.

Delilah Smiled and walked upstairs to her room, and closed her door.

Spirngtrap Sighed and tried to sleep, but he heard whimpering coming from Nick's room, what was going on?

Spirngtrap Got up and walked to nicks room and opened the door.

Nick was crying in his sleep, shivering, He was having a nightmare.

"...just...just- JUST FOR DELILAH-" Nick woke up with a gasp, and grabbed his chest, taking sharp breaths.

"NICK!" Spirngtrap ran to nick and sat next to him. "Oh gosh are you okay? You were Crying in your sleep....what happened?”

"Oh just some .. nightmare hehe...uh.." Nick said, he wanted Spirngtrap to leave but he knows he can't.

" Tell me the truth nick.” Spirngtrap said, looking down at nick, once again his eyes were a bright Purple.

Nick started to cry more."I... What is the point in happiness... Spirngtrap? I've been such a horrible father to Delilah! That I don't even realize anymore! She said that you were a better dad than me before! ....I just want my Delilah to be happy and for me to be...but it's so hard when so much stress is on you..!” Nick Forcefully Hug Spirngtrap.

Spirngtrap Hugged Nick back and responded. " I know I know....want me to sleep with you for tonight?’

"Yes, I would love that.." Nick said, gripping Spirngtrap's chest.

Spirngtrap smiled and layed down with nick on the bed.

"Night spirngtrap...." Nick said cuddling spirngtrap.

” goodnight my Nicky...” spirngtrap Said, Turning off the light and going to sleep with nick in his arms.