Welcome to the Zoo

"Why are you all sticky," Ash asked as I slam the front door stomping my way inside

I brush past her without saying anything. I began climbing the stairs two at a time, when I hear her follow.

I don't say anything until I enter the bathroom. I turn the shower on to the hottest point and grab some makeup remover to begin taking the remenants off of my face.

The first layer was dried coffee and the next layer was my makeup. I had to use four makeup wipes to get everything off. It still felt sticky and gross. Although I probably tasted nice if someone were to lick me, but that was beside the point.

"You smell like hazelnut," she sniffed me a few times. She even tried to touch my stiff hair but I swat at her.

"Don't remind me," I groaned. "Or try to lick me," I turn around quickly after i spotted her staring at me in the mirror. I stripped down to my panties while she sat on the toilet crossing her legs.

There were five of us Drake girls but Ashton and I have always been the closest. I'm not the oldest sibling, that's Dylan. The one who had her heart broken on national television. She just turned twenty-three.

Then it was me about to start my senior year of high school and I'm already ready for it to be over so I can move on with my life. Next, it was Ashton only a year younger than me she'll be a junior. She's our little wild child of the group.

After Ashton it's Torryn but she hates that name so we call her Tori. She's a year younger than Ash, but her and Dylan are the most similar. Personality and looks. They could be twins if there wasn't an age gap.

Our youngest is Quinn. She'll be a freshman in high school. She made the cheer team that Ashton is the captain of. Ash has no patience for Quinn so I'm very interested in seeing how this will all play out.

Our house is a zoo. Not to mention one of us is always crying or screaming at one another. I don't know how my parents do it. My dad especially, being the only male. He is a superhero.

"So are you going to tell me what happened?"

I explained the whole situation to her, as I shampooed my hair not once but twice. I let the conditioner sit as long as possible as I go through the rest of my shower routine.

"Oh my god, this sounds like the start of a beautiful love story," she sighed.

"It's not a love story," I popped my head out of the shower to roll my eyes at her. "Besides we go to a big school I probably won't even see him if he even goes there."

"Love is real Des stop denying it," she scolded me. "Just think about you two fall in love and Gemma is ridden with guilt and jealousy ugh I love this."

"Whatever," I called back at her as I rinse my conditioner out. "Can you get me a towel?"

After I threw on some sweats Ash and I headed downstairs to help our mom with dinner. That was always my favorite thing to do. I preferred baking, but I wasn't upposed to cooking either.

"Is Dyl coming down for dinner tonight?" I asked.

"No not tonight babe, maybe tomorrow," she shrugged.

"It's been a month mom, she needs to start trying," Ash grumbled.

"If you had that embarrassment shown to millions of people would you want to come out of your room Ash?" Torryn came strolling in with a bowl of grapes.

"I'd at least try to get over it Torryn," Ash smirked.

"Shut up," she threw a grape at her.

"Don't start something you can't finish," Ash yelled at her waving a knife in front of her.