A Man of Many Talents

"Ash you need to tell mom, or at least Dylan," I whined slamming my locker shut.

"No no way, there is no way," she crossed her arms leaning up against the lockers not bothering to look into my eyes.

Ever since I found Ashton on the floor of our bathroom that day after school she has been pretending that it never happened. Anytime that I brought it up to her, she just told us nothing was going on.

Last week after I was with Drew I took her to her doctor's appointment. Which indeed she is pregnant. The seven white sticks she peed on did not lie. I had been trying to get her to tell our parents before they got the doctor's bill, but Ash was too chicken.

"Ashton Ray Drake." I scolded her.

"What?"

"This is serious you need to tell mom before she finds out another way."

"She's not gonna find out Desi. And you better not tell her!" She yelled at me. I looked around to make sure no one notices our conversation. Luckily they don't.

"Okay but eventually she is gonna find out. She'seither going to see it unfold before her eyes," I made a circular motion in front of her stomach. "Or shes going to find all those tests."

'What test?" I heard a deep voice behind me causing me to jump.

"Oh hey, Cam!" Ash's voice became high pitched. It was always like that when she lied. "Just a math test I think I didn't do too well on," she shrugged nonchalantly wrapping her arm around his bicep. Gross.

"Hey Desi," he smirked at me.

"Hi Cam," I gave him a tight smile. He and his friends came to the movies all the time. His friends were constantly throwing popcorn everywhere. It was so annoying.

"Are you gonna be at dinner tomorrow night?"

"Uh, dinner?" I turned to look at Ashton for an answer. She gave me a pleasant smile as if to say 'whoops my bad'.

"Yeah, I invited him to family dinner to meet mom and dad since dad will be home for the weekend. Great right?" She urged me to nod and smile.

"Uh yeah sounds great, but I will be at work," I didn't bother to say anything else. I decided to turn my attention towards my locker to avoid further conversation.

It's not that I didn't want Cam at my house for dinner. Well, I guess I didn't. I don't think Ashton was seeing anyone besides Cam, which meant she broke all of our rules. It also meant that he was going to be a father. Did he know? Has Ash even told him? Oh god, this was getting messy.

"Oh, she doesn't look so good. Not that she ever does," I heard a nasally voice snap me out of my thoughts.

"Gemma what an unpleasant surprise this morning. I was just feeling sick. Now I know why," I smirked at her.

"You little-"

"Hey you," I heard a warm voice in my ear as arms wrap around my waist. I tense up as they hold me but I forced myself to look away from Gemma. I turned around and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

"What are you doing," I whispered into Drew's ear.

"Relax. She still thinks we are dating. Just play along," he kissed my forehead and I couldn't help but wince. Messy.

He was so painfully gentle with me. Everything was smooth the way he twisted me around or how soft his hand was in mine. Despite the callouses but surprisingly I didn't mind. I was sort of glad he didn't have smooth hands. It was oddly attractive.