Bunni and a Bear??

It's 2058. Cars aren't flying yet but science has come an incredible distance in such a little time. We are now able to cross our DNA with animals of our choosing. It comes at a great price but most people gladly accept it just so that they can be mixed with their favorite animals. Men and women with animal traits walked around with cat ears, dog tails, the abilities and characteristics of all different sorts of animals.

What was I? I was mixed with a bear. It was less my idea and more of my boyfriend's idea. He chose an animal for me and I chose one for him then we surprised each other. When I came out of the transformation center I was mixed with a bear, my strength and stamina was amazingly increased, not to mention that my size increased as well.

I was nearly six foot six weighing almost two hundred and seventy pounds now. My usually dull brown hair was now a mix of various dark and light browns. My eyes were now a forest green that was a side effect of the cross between the bear and man in me.

Noah was now my cute little bunny. Long white rabbit ears with a single light brown patch on the top of his right ear sprouted from out of his beautifully long blonde hair. His pale blue eyes now turned crystal clear as ice. His usually athletic body was now small and delicate as and he had a cute little poof of a tail on the base of his back right above his sweet little ass cheeks.

When I first came out of the transformation center I noticed the urge in me to have my way with him was extreme. As soon as I saw him with his cute little ears and that little bunny tail I wanted nothing more than to hold him up against a wall and screw his brains out.

When he came out his immediate action was to curl himself into my chest. He was skittish and careful about where he was. He didn't dare step out of the building without me. The instincts that were now within me caused me to wrap my arms around him, picking him up and walking him down the street back to our home.

When we got there he was curled into my chest just breathing in my scent. Unlocking the door I bent my head down noticing the difference immediately, I had forgotten that I was so large now. The little whimper from the boy in my arms brought me back to my senses.

"Noah are you okay?"

"Yes...I'm fi-fine. Just do-don't leave me." He whined.

"Don't worry I won't leave you ever." I whispered huskily wrapping my arms around him tighter as I carried him to the bedroom.

Dropping him softly onto the bed I climbed on the bed over him pressing my lower half into him as he whimpered and blushed brightly at the action. His cheeks were a beautiful shade of pink that only made him seem more innocent, making me just want to devour him body and soul.

"Eli...please." he squeaked.

Leaning down I roughly slammed my lips against his urging them apart shoving my tongue past his lips and into his mouth all the while grinding my hips against his own. His moans echoed in my own my mouth as he desperately tried to kiss me back. His arms firmly at his side as I locked him in on both sides with my arms.

Pulling away I just stared down at him. His now swollen red lips and scared eyes staring back at me. He was panting trying to catch his breath as he looked back up at me in desperation and confusion. I didn't know what was happening either but at this moment I didn't care. All I knew is that I wanted more of it.

An inhuman growl left my mouth as I ripped at his clothing tearing them to shreds. The remnant of his clothing lying there on the bed next to him as he shuddered afraid of what would happen next. Biting his bottom lip sent me over the edge.

Leaning back down I nipped at his tongue before reaching under me and grabbing one of his arms lifting it above his head before doing the same to the other. In one hand I held both wrists above his head scaring him even more. I loved the terrified look in his eyes. I loved that he was scared not knowing what I was going to do next. Pulling away I stared down at him before growling out.