Library

The library was my home away from home. I absolutely loved the way I could be transported to different worlds just by reading the words on a page. When I sat down a read a book I immediately lost all sense of the world and whatever problems it held and was momentarily brought into a world of action, love, adventure, anything.

Closing the book I was currently reading and pushing the thin frames up back onto my face I stood up heading to front of the library to speak to the little old lady that always helped me find new and interesting books to read. Running my fingers through my short brown hair I slowly traveled to the front smiling softly when Meredith's face came into view.

"Hello dear. How are you today?"

"I'm wonderful Meredith just looking for a new book can you help me?"

"Well actually I'm going to let my new trainee help you out today, he needs the experience." As soon as she finished speaking out came this blonde haired Adonis. His long luxurious locks were pulled back into a messy ponytail. He wasn't overly muscular but you could tell that underneath his dress shirt there was a fit body.

He looked over at me and smiled as his eyes took me in quickly. Stepping from behind the desk he came out to where I was standing and stopped next to me facing Meredith as she continued to speak but now to the both of us.

"Matthew here will show you some new books. Now don't worry Anthony he knows the types of books that you like and he should be able to help you find what you need."

"Um...okay I guess." I whispered as I snuck another glance at him from the corner of my eye.

Turning away he made his way back into the depths of the two story library. Following behind him as he climbed the stairs my mind was racked with thoughts of that beautiful Adonis above me panting out as he thrust into me again and again.

Finally we arrived at the top of the stairs. He continued walking until we found ourselves in between to bookcases with him holding me against one as books feel to the floor. His hands were already underneath my shirt running along my bare chest as I tried to figure out what was going on.

"Wh-what are you doi-doing?" I managed to get out.

"You're just so beautiful..." he murmured as he leaned forward pressing his lips to my neck.

The two soft lips made me lose track of what I was thinking. When his hand slipped past the waistband of my pants I gasped as he grabbed my hardening member in his hand, stroking it gently and slowly as he continued to kiss my neck.

My breath was caught in my throat as he bit my lip stroking me softly. Grinding my hips into his hand I moaned out into his mouth. I needed to keep quiet but what he was doing to me was just driving me crazy. He pulled away from me completely letting go of my aching member as well as he walked further down the aisle.

Breathing heavily I watched as he walked away as if nothing had happened. He made his way to the end of the aisle then turned around and motioned me to follow him. I didn't need to be asked twice. Rushing down the hall I moved quickly closing the distance between us so that we would be able to finish this.

"So how many books do you want me to point out for you today?"

Books? He was asking me about books when my body was on fire aching for his touch? Staring at the back of his head with a confused look on my face. As if he could sense the confusion he spun around looking at me with a smirk on his face.

"Is there something wrong?"

"Well I was hoping that...that we could...um...finish doing...you know."