🖤I-{{A First Meeting}}-I🖤

??? POV

Great...low magic..better chance of dying...better find shelter or I'm a piece of dead meat..I then found a little shack that was empty, so I just took cover there..jeez its way wet in this place...I saw a sign that said..'Waterfall'? I think so. So...great I'm soaked...I pray that no one just walks in here, and sees me sleeping or some shiz like that- wait- shiz? Great, a there's a filter in this AU, and I Better not get my hopes up about other stuff...This isn't what I hoped for...Oh! Forgot to say My Name, I'm Glitch. Glitch Coder. Nice to meet you. life Isn't as Easy for me as it is for you.. I'm hunted down by these damn Skeletons....they say I destroyed something even though I'm always low on Magic. Shouldn't they know? If someone is always sweating, and barely uses Magic...Why would they blame me? For not being a Sans? For having a home with puppets and strings, and stars made out of colored strings? I don't know....I just hope they stop hunting me soon...It's getting pretty tiring...My Magic is getting lower each day, soon I'm gonna have to turn off my Glow, I don't need to look frightening ALL the time..And I don't need to look scary when no ones there...so..I guess I can turn it off.....

INKS POV

Hmm...I sensed a presence..but It's Magic Aura lowered...I guess I'm gonna head towards it, I'm walking for A bit and The presence is in...A shack? Why would someone wanna be in here? I open the door to find a Sleeping figure.....wait......It's Glitch!!? THE Glitch Coder?! NO I am NOT A fan! not at all! I'm pretty sure Glitch Tried destroying an AU, I mean...She has Her magic on pretty much..ALL the TIME! Wait....But It's off...Hmm... She could be low...perfect time to attack...but..she looks so happy in her sleep...hhhHHHHHHH!- I'm just gonna leave a note..Yeah! That'll Be a good Idea! "Okay...Let's write a note..then tell the others..Good plan Ink!.." I said to                                                       myself.. and I start writing this down......

Hey! Glitch, Please read this! go to the AU Mansion at 5:00. Just go, they won't attack you, I promise, Oh! This is from Ink by the way. First, meet me in Underswap , Snowdin! Okay? Please trust me on this. I won't Attack you. And I'll make sure no one attacks you. 

                                                                                 -Ink

"Okay! That'll do!.." I said..I then realize how Glitch looked like she hasn't slept in a while...Did we...really cause that? Is she really that scared We'll attack her while she's asleep? Now I feel bad for chasing her 24/7...I'm going to give her a break...she deserves it..."Well! Better get going!" I said and then summoned a Ink portal, then left....

Glitch P.O.V

I woke Up to a Oddly familiar voice, but no one was there...I saw a note and read It...I didn't trust It that much..but hopefully It's a PEACE offering....Because It's starting to get power draining, running from them and fighting them, But..Ink signed it...and he was A LITTLE careful with attacking me...Plus my HP only goes to 0.10, so It's easy to kill me on a Genocide run- Don't get Idea's! I'm Just saying! Don't even THINK of killing me! Okay...Shoot! I'm off track...well, I guess I can go...If I have a disguise, Ah! there's a Black cloak here! I put it on and teleport to Underswap, Snowdin...And Ink's there like he said, I walk over and tap him on the shoulder, and he looks at me..His pupils then change color and shape...Can't Let them know I can do that...."Oh! You Came! Sorry if I woke you from you Nap!..Heh!" He said nervously, "Meh...It's Fine..so..What do you want?.." I said "Well, Kind of a peace offerin-" "FINALLY!!" I interrupted "-Oh, Sorry! Carry on!" I said.  "-g...Well..I notice how you look scared when I saw you sleeping..don't freak out! I just sensed your presence, okay?" I nodded, and Ink gestured for me to follow him...but...We heard Some gasp...We turned around to see...

Welp! First Chapter Done! Boy that took a bit, But I hope you Enjoy this! 

                                                                                    -Glitch Coder Out!