Chapter 3

Willy ^

Willy ^

Tyrell^

Tyrell^

First Game

All the students were getting anxious to go home and get ready for the first game of the year. Spirit week was in play as everyone was getting pump for the Beginning of the season. Football games are highlights for the week

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

×Khelani

My very first highschool football game. I wasnt really a sports person besides the sports I like to play. Watching everyone dress up during spirit week was so interesting. Yesterday was pajama day and today is wear a college team Jersey. I never really experienced this before so it was really cool to see how everything played out. We had a prep rally today and this would be my 2nd one I've been too.

"Lani" ty said catching up with me. We was currently heading to lunch and I was so anxious to put something in my stomach.

"Hey ty, wassup" I said with a smile.

"So I was wondering" he started when we got interrupted by willy and Michael.

"Wassup keke" michael said giving me a side hug. I laughed as I gave them both a simple hey.

"Yoo, they serving breakfast for lunch" willy said excitedly.

"Thet got motherfucking french toast I think" Mike told us.

"Oh that's wassup" I walked over to the line where the french toast was and literally became happy at the thought of food. Paisley walked up to me with a smile.

"Hey girly, are you excited for tonight?" Pais asked

"Yes I can't wait"

"So there's suppose to by a party tonight, you going?" I wasnt aware of a party and I'm not sure how my parents would feel about me going to one.

"Uh I'll let you know" she smiled giving me a hug as she proceeded to give out flyers. I grabbed my plate from the lunch lady and a apple juice as I walked over to the boys table.