Hawkmoth's masterplan

Hawkmoth has been in his layer all day, waiting for that specific kid to have a bad nightmare again. He knew the kid might not have seen the Akuma, but Hawkmoth had hope, and that's all you need as a supervillain, also because there's not much else he could do anymore, but he had a good feeling.

The day went on, and it was already dark, Hawkmoth was finally starting to lose hope. He waited 5 more minutes.

"Nooroo, dark wings fall"

He failed yet again, he was so sure his masterplan would work. He went into his office, turned on his computer and started to design some clothes to get his mind off of things. Then he felt an emotion. A very strong emotion of a specific kid having a very bad nightmare.

"Of course, the kid first needs to go to sleep to actually have a nightmare"

Gabriel Agreste pressed the secret buttons and went down to his layer.

"Nooroo, dark wings rise"

Hawkmoth had an evil grin on his face, preparing his little butterfly to corrupt the boy once again. The still beautiful white and glowing butterfly landed on his hand. Then Hawkmoth cupped his hand over the little creature and it became darkish purple, looking corrupted.

"Fly away my little Akuma and evelise him!"

The butterfly took off through the butterfly shaped window, on its way to create Sandboy once again.

"Time for a nightmarish chaos"

Hawkmoth laughed evilly, waiting for this nightmare to begin....

______________________________________________________________
Yes, I know, it's really short XD, don't worry, this is my first fanfic so I still had to adjust and get into writing, it'll get better! I hope you'll enjoy this story! Y'all are lucky I already wrote 8 parts on AO3 so you know what's still to come ;)