Chat Blanc

Warning: there won't be any blood in this chapter, but there will be death. If you don't like to read that or it scares you, I suggest you stop reading. (People will get crushed, but no further details)

To recognise the difference:
Chat Noir calls Ladybug: M'Lady
Chat Blanc: My Lady
Enjoy!!
______________________________________________________________

"Wh- who is that?"

Ladybug still wasn't moving, just in shock and frozen in place.

"Ladybug! Ladybug snap out of it!"

Chat quickly walked over to Ladybug, laid his hands on her shoulders and carefully shook her, keeping a keen eye on the white cat.

"Ch- Chat we gotta-"  Ladybug stuttered.

"M'Lady, who is th-"  but Chat got interrupted.

"My name is Chat Blanc . " The white cat said confidently with a twisted smile on his face.

"And I'm well..., obviously you. But Ladybug and I have a history...., you don't know about. Isn't that right My lady?" His look pierced into her eyes. No words needed to be exchanged.

He jumped down the roof in front of Ladybug.

"What is he talking about M'Lady? What's going on?" Chat stood by, now even more confused. How could Ladybug know this Chat Blanc? They always fought an akuma together, and this one, he'd never seen before, especially because it was himself. Chat didn't know how to feel, afraid? Hurt? Because his Lady never told him. Or thankful, because that cat scared the crap out of him.

"What? You never told him, or well, me, what happened? How about I tell him huh?"

"Nooo!!" Ladybug screamed, snapping out of her shock

"Please, you can't!" She gave him a begging look, pleading not to say anything. She knew Chat Noir had the right to know, especially now, but the only one that should tell him, was her. She didn't want him to hear Chat Blanc's side of the story, but her story. Of course she couldn't tell him everything because of her identity, but he deserved the truth.

Chat Noir just stood there in shock, watching and listening to what was happening in front of him.

"No? No I think I can my Lady. I can tell little me over there whatever I want! Like, who you are, under the mask."

Chat looked up in surprise.

"You know her identity?!" His mouth fell open. But the white cat ignored him.

"Or I could even tell you who Hawkmoth is My Lady. Argh, how much I hate that man, ruined everything." Chat Blanc mumbled, the last part of the sentence was mostly meant only for his ears. He groaned when the memory reoccurred to him.

He looked up to Sandboy, but was actually looking at Hawkmoth. He could basically feel the shock on the villain's face.

"No, no please don't Chat. I'm sorry...., but I don't understand, I saved you!" She was whispering, her voice had lost its sound, but it was loud enough for both cat ears.

"Yes My Lady, you did." He paused. His hand reached for her face, cupping her right cheek. She would've slapped it away but she was too afraid and in shock.

"But that doesn't mean I never existed, Chat Blanc happened, if you like it or not, and apparently, this version of me scared you, enough to even be your worst nightmare. I'm actually feeling a bit proud." His shoulders straightened, raised his chest, now standing with even more confidence. Ladybug only got smaller.