Apple Pie

9 years then ....

She ran
She ran fast with a wide smile on her face that reached her ears .
She ran barefoot with her tiny little toes up climbing the huge stairs in the huge vast house .
It was 10 am which wasn't the exact time Mr Ace usually wakes up on , but the little girl was starved and very exited to go outside the house in the forest and pick up the apples .
Mrs bannet makes the best Apple pies and the thought of it made her run faster to Mr Ace's room .

She was aware that he warned her not to get in his room except for an emergency but then she thought that she is starved and that's an emergency !

She reached the hallway that arrives to his room .

She called him loudly like a barking dog

" MR Ace , MR Ace "

She reached his door and opened it without thinking twice .
She even groaned louder when she found him sleeping dead .

She quickly reached his bed and started shaking his bare arms with her tiny hands .

" come on Mr Ace , you promised me "
She was still shaking him

He opened his eyes and smiled immediately then his smile turned into a tender chuckle which made her even more intense .

" what's so funny ? , Mr Ace . Get up and put some clothe on , you promised me to go to the forest and pick up the apples ! "
She said while showing him her gorgeous puppy eyes .

Mr Ace couldn't help himself but smile more

" You talk to much , Olivia "

Olivia opened her mouth to speak back but he cut her off by saying

" go get the baskets from the kitchen while I put my close on "
He said then penched her cheeks sweetly

Olivia laughed

" thank you Mr Ace "
She said with a excitement tone on her voice then gived him a fast kiss on the cheek before she run out of his room and running into the kitchen to get the baskets .

~

The 9 years old Olivia couldn't hide her excitement .
She doesn't go out much at least Mr Ace never let her go .
He wouldn't let her go and integrate with the society .
But Olivia wasn't even interested to live with people and go outside or at least not her age 9 .
She wasn't curios until now .
It's temporary as it seem .

The only two people she stayed with was Mr Ace and Mrs bannet .
Mrs bannet was her cook , a women around the 40s or 50s . She was very kind hearted and sweat .
Mr Ace trusted her to take care of Olivia incase he was busy or wasn't home .

Mrs bannet come at 12 and leave on 6 pm after dinner .

Olivia enjoyed listening to her adventures around the world and her experiences .
Well , not until Mr Ace come and interrupt them .
He believed if Olivia listen to her too much , her curiously will grow more and more .

Maybe he was right .

~

" ouch "
The young girl moaned in pain when the Apple hit her small head .

Mr Ace who was now on the top of the tree stared laughing but Olivia had the opposite expression .

He jumped and landed on the ground and walked toward her to kiss her head .

Mr Ace looked at her basket full of pure apples then mumbled

" You picked more apples then mine , hope you chose the right once "