Fine farewell

The sound of the piano traveled around the house and as Olivia curled her finger while pressing the key until the last one .
She became an expert at playing the piano over the years and for now she thinks she deserves the surname as a ' young women ' .

Olivia grew as a clever , curious and a beautiful girl that still retain her innocently .

But as she grew the more mysterious , dull and quite Mr Ace become but he could not break any of there daily routines just instead he became less interested but his care for Olivia never changed .

And the odd thing is that Mr Ace still holds his young soft , handsome features and the 17 years old Olivia can't ignore , for true honesty she missed there old memories together when he gave more and more attention and time together .

The winter ended up so the weather wasn't depressing and dull like the winter days that made Olivia upset when she stares at the huge window watching the cloudy sad grey sky .
So as the spring finally came she would wear her favorite light dresses and play a happy piano song .

Olivia rolled over to face him , he was sitting on the coach listening to her playing .

Olivia waited for some compliment or a clap or even a reaction that could bloom her day but all he did was a silent nod

" bravo "
He smiled as if it was a huge effort on him but Olivia can't help but smile back with her puppy innocent eyes glowing

Mr Ace walked toward the old styled piano and sat down beside her , the seat was tiny that Olivia had push away some space between them so he can sit comfortably .

He glanced at the piano keys for a second then gave his tradition devilish smirk before he brought his gaze back to Olivia .

Olivia raised both eyebrows waiting for him to break the silence

" Mrs bannet will stay the whole evening with us "
He said

" so ? "

" she said it would be nice to spend some more time with you before her trip "

" her trip ? , clear your words Mr Ace "

" she is going to travel to Lyon on tomorrow morning to visit her children there . They are all grown up and she needs to stay with them for a bit of time "
Mr Ace explained 

Olivia felt quit upset that Mrs bannet would leave soon , she was the only one Olivia would enjoy her time with , she took great care of her when Mr Ace is busy or in a bad mood

" last thing I would want is to send Mrs bannet away from me but of course she also has a private life on her own "
Olivia said pretending that these news did not effect her at all

" it's wise from you to say . We also need our private life , don't you think? "
Mr Ace raised one eyebrow as a request

Olivia was speechless and confused as Mr Ace was waiting for an answer

" what do you mean ? "

Mr Ace signed

" things changed between you and me these days and we need to fix that in other words start a new page "

He said simply but there wasn't anything simple in his words to Olivia

" a new page ? "
Olivia didn't blink , her face showed how surprised she was at the moment

" yes , I just thought we may fix things together . I mean you are an adult now and things might change "

Olivia was extremely amused of his words and the thought that Mr Ace will give her a chance to get to know him and spend more time than usual made her draw a charming smile