HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME! (part 1)

idea by @tstewart5 

Nia's POV:

Best. Day. Ever. My guy friend Mike has a huge crush on Tess. I know that doesn't seem great but together we thought of an idea to get Booker and Tess to break up. Ever since first grade, it's been  Mike's dream to kiss Tess. So when Tess is alone Mike is gonna kiss Tess on the lips and Booker's gonna see them and think Tess is cheating on him. Isn't that great! I need to show Tess I can match her vintage vibe but still look pretty, so I put on this:

 Isn't that great! I need to show Tess I can match her vintage vibe but still look pretty, so I put on this:

When I walk into the kitchen I see Levi, he looks up from the table and smiles. "Wow," he says coming over to me, "I've never seen a more beautiful girl in the world." I couldn't help but blush. Levi is honestly the sweetest guy in the whole entire world and I don't know what I would do without him. Remember earlier when I said I was lesbian, ya I lied. I'm actually bi, I like both Tess and Levi, the reason I wanted to date dance is because she's just so popular and pretty but now i realize something. Tess sure is nice to look at but is she really that nice on the inside? Levi on the other hand is both attractive and a big sweetheart. Maybe Levi is a better option for, OMG, I have to call Mike and tell him not to kiss Tess! I run out of the room and tell Levi I have to make a phone call, when I call Mike he doesn't answer.

"Shit," I mumble under my breath, what if I don't get to him on time? What if he actually ends up kissing Tess? What if Booker ends up seeing Mike kiss Tess? What is Booker breaks up with Tess? Oh no, this isn't gonna end well...

EVERYONE PLEASE WASH YOUR HANDS THE CORONAVIRUS IS EVERYWHERE AND I WANT YOU GUYS TO BE SAFE!!!

this chapter is gonna have two parts. i haven't updated in a bit and i felt like giving you guys another chapter! have a nice day. :)