Your My Dad?

Gwen's POV- "Bahahaha! What? What are your making up?"

"Gwen I need you to listen to me. I'm being serious."

"What? So you saw a picture of my eyeballs and now I'm a time...time...something or other."

"Time-lord. And technically you would be a time-lady. The eyes. Your eyes. I can see the time vortex moving in your eyes. That's the same for all time-lords. It's hard to spot but this gadget helped me. Congrats. Your an alien. He said smiling.

I ran out in my backyard. I sat down on the bench, still frozen in shock. 'This guy can't be right' I though to myself. I mean, it would explain a lot but come on. Time-lady? What even is that? This is too much. I can't.

The Doctor came out and sat down next to me.

"Is there anything else you want to tell me old pal?" I said annoyed. Why does he get to just drop out of the sky and decide to change my life? I'm not even sure if I believe him. But something makes me want to trust this stranger.

"Well...ok funny story" He began

" What is it?" I said raising my voice

" Well you see, I took a blood sample from you during your eye exam. " 

" What? I didn't even feel anything

"It was from your finger. The flashing light is pretty distracting."

"Ok what's your point Doctor?"

" Well I know who your real parents are." he said looking at the ground

" Who?" I said more excited in the conversation now.

" Well according to..well science we share share the same DNA so quite possibly I could be your dad."he said quietly and fast as my mouth flew open.

" Your my dad? No you can't be." I said standing up from the bench and walking towards him.

" I am. I know this is a lot to take in. It is for me too. Um well i did not see this coming he said smiling,trying to brighten up the mood. I was still frozen in shock,unsure of what me next move would be.

" Who is my mum?" I asked trying to get over the situation and just pretend that everything is fine.

" Um.........We will get to that later. First I have to show you the TARDIS since you are going to be moving in." the Doctor said grinning

" Wait, wait, wait a minute! Who said anything about be going with you?" 

" There is so much we have to catch up on, so many places I would love to take you. " the Doctor said knowing that I couldn't resist saying yes.

Nothing was keeping me here. I realized, this is what I had been waiting for. I never pictured it going down like this but I feel like the luckiest girl in the world right now. I smiled at this bow-tie wearing freak.

" Well come on then." he said as he led me into back into the TARDIS.