Who is my Mom?

Gwen Speaking- I have been traveling with the Doctor for weeks now and it has been amazing. But one question has been in my head the ever since i met the doctor. I just need to know the answer. Who is my mom? I am to afraid to asked the Doctor because what if he tells me that she is dead or something. I know that he doesn't tell me for a reason because oviously if it wasn't something bad then he would have told me already. I don't know. Should I asked him? Mabye I will. I don't know. I need to ask him soon because my head is about to explode. I need to know like right now. I started walking to the control room where I saw the Doctor sitting on a chair. Amy and Rory must be in their room. He looked like he was in deep thought because his eyes were staring off at a wall. He turned and looked at me when he heard my foot steps. He started to smile.

" Hello Gwen." He said still smiling

" Hi." I said kind of nervously. I want to ask him but I'm shaking.

" Is every thing alright?" He asked looking concerned

" Umm, yeah I just have to ask you something." I said softly

" Oh, ok. What is it?" He said standing up and walking towards me.

" I just have to know um..." I began. "who is my mom?" I ended in a whisper. 

" Oh well your mom? Well......." He began looking more nervous than I did

" Please tell me." I said almost begging

" Ok, I know I should of told you sooner. Look this is hard so I'm just going to come right out and say it." He said. I shifted closer to him paying him my full attention." Your mom is in a place called Storm Cage. It is the most secure prison in all the world. Her name is River Song." He said. Oh my gosh my mom is in prison.

" What did she do?!" I asked

" Actully she didn't do anything." He replied

" WHAT then why is she in prison?!" I asked my voice getting louder.

" It is a long story." He said

" Tell me please. I need to know." I said sternely

" Ok fine." He said. I smiled. " A long time ago Amy was pregnent with a baby. A whole army of people took Amy away so when she gave birth to the child they took her. Her name was Melody Pond. I got a whole group of people together and we got Amy back but we couldn't save the child. Then I found out that the reason they took the child was because she had timelord DNA. The wanted to brainwash her and use her as a weapon against me. She came and tried to kill me when she got older but she fell in love with me and she couldn't kill me. The people who wanted to use her to kill me still didn't give up so they forced her into an astonaut suit which could control her and what she did and they sent her to kill me again. Another long story happend and she ended up not killing me, well oviously. The only bad part was that she had to make the rest of the universe think she killed me so that the people that wanted to kill me wouldn't try again. So she made a sacrifice to go in prison to keep me hidden. She still escapes often to visit. She is very good at escaping."

" Wow that is amazing!!!" I said amazed " What a minute. What does Melody Pond have to do with River Song?" I asked

" Well in the language of the timelords, Melody Pond translates River Song." He said

" Oh.......Wait does that mean Rory and Amy are my grandparents?" I asked

" Well yeah." He replied

" Wow thats wierd. i have thought of them as friends for a long time but now they are my grandparents." I said. " So now that I know the whole story, can we go and see my mom?" I asked 

" I suppose so. I haven't seen her in a while." He said

" Yes. Thank you, thank you, thank you." I said hugging him. Amy and Rory came up from their rooms.

" Hey guys so are we going to go anywhere?" asked Amy

" Well I told Gwen all about River so we are going to visit her." the Doctor said

" Oh, ok." Amy said. The Doctor started running around the control room. pushing buttons and pulling levers. I was so glad I asked him. I can't wait to meet her.

Authors note- Hope you liked It. Vote, comment, fan!!! :-)