Brain Washed to Destroy

Gwen Speaking-  I can't see. It is so dark. I'm pretty sure my eyes are open but I'm not sure. I wonder where I am....... Oh great. Am I dead?! I'm probably dead. This is just great. No, wait I see a light. A door opened and my eyes burned before they adjusted to the strip of light that entered the room. I saw a person walk in. It was a woman but I didn't know who she was.

" She is awake." I heard her say to a solider that stood at her side. Wait a minute. I recognize that voice from the woman that was talking to us through the speakers. It was Madame Kovarian. She finally captured me. She did have a plan. Oh no. the Doctor must be freaking out right now." Hello deary. Remember me?" She asked. I didn't answer." O come on. It's me from the intercom speakers in the TARDIS." She said with a smile.

"Leave me alone and take me back to the Doctor." I said firmly

" Oh you will get to see you precious Doctor soon. You just won't be you anymore." She said coldly before I blacked out again.

Doctor Speaking- I told everybody else that Gwen was missing so we were all frantically trying to scan for where she was. Suddenly the TARDIS screen went black. Then Madame Kovarian's face appeared on it.

"Hello again Doctor. Did you miss me?" she asked sarcastically.

" Where have you put Gwen?" I asked shouting at her.

" Oh she is safe but I don't think you want her back.." she said

" What did you do to her?" I asked almost screaming now. I was getting really angry!

" Oh, simple brainwash procedure. Not like what I did to Melody. I had to be something stronger so I drained all of her thoughts of you and how she loves you and I replaced them with hate and anger. The perfect weapon." she explained as my face was blood red with anger. River was almost in tears. I have never seen her cry. She cared a lot about Gwen.

"Let me guess you are just going to send her kill me again." I said. 

" Well this time, you are not the only one I want to destroy. I want to wipe out all the people on earth and use the planet as my own army empire." She said with a cackle.

" I will not let you do it." I said.

" Oh, but I already have. She is going through training sessions and she will be ready to do her job by next week. There is nothing you can do to stop her." she said coldly.

" Why her. Why did it have to be her." I said calmly.

" Oh two very obvious reasons. One, she is a strong time lord and two, you can't fight against her because you would never hurt you precious daughter." she said laughing." This is my ultimate victory.Farewell Doctor. Count the days that the humans have left to live." She said as the screen turned off.

" What are we going to do Doctor?" River asked

" I don't know." I said frowning

Authors note-  Hope you liked it. Vote, comment, fan! Thanks for reading!!! :-)