Meeting My Mom

Gwen Speaking-  In just a few minutes I will be meeting the woman that I have been thinking about my whole life. The woman that gave birth to me. If this doesn't go well I will be crushed. I am so scared. What if I don't like her? What if she is mean. With all of these thoughts running through my head I didn't here the TARDIS noise as we landed. Oh my gosh we were here. I didn't exactly know where but I know that when I step out of those doors I will meet the most important woman in my life. You can imagine how scared I must be. I'm shaking!

" Gwen we are here, come on." the Doctor said. I didn't move at all. It was as if my whole body has gone paralyzed. "Gwen, It is going to be OK. I'm sure you will like her." he said softly.

" I know it's just I have been waiting for this moment my whole life and It's finally here." I finally said.

" Come on Gwen. You don'y have to be scared." Amy said.

" Ok but I think you guys should go out there first and explain the situation because I don't want to-" I started saying really fast until the Doctor cut me off.

" OK we will, just calm down." The Doctor said.

Doctor speaking- I can understand how hard this is for Gwen. How do I explain this to River. Maybe this has already happened to her. I'm not sure. Well here it goes.......

"Hello sweetie." a voice said from behind as I stepped out from the doors.

" Hello River." I said as I turned towards her. She came up to the bars of her cell and smiled. Amy and Rory stepped out of the TARDIS and stood next to me. " So where are we this time River?" I asked as she picked up her diary and looked through it.

" Have we done..... Crash of the Byzantium?" She asked

" Yes. Yes we have." I said

" Well you look older." she said

" Yeah right." I said as I chuckled. I used my sonic screwdriver to open her cell and she stepped out and stood next to me

" So why are you here? Not just for a friendly visit I'm guessing." She asked

" Well I have come to ask you if you know anything about Gwen Allens." I said glancing back at the TARDIS.

"No. Why?" she asked suspiciously.

"Well because in a little bit she is going to be one of the most important people to you in the world." I said smiling.

"Why? Who is she? River asked 

" She is your daughter." I said in a low voice. I stood there for about fifteen minutes explaining to her everything about Gwen and what happened. At the end of the story she looked awe-struck.

" Wow that is a lot to wrap around your head." River said still looking shocked.

" Now, there is a girl that has been waiting very patiently to meet you." I said directing her to the TARDIS.

Gwen speaking-  They have been out there for a while. Maybe they are in danger. Just before I could get up and check on them I heard the TARDIS doors open. Is this the moment that I have been waiting for my whole life?!

"Gwen." the Doctor shouted."There is someone that I would like you to meet." Behind them I saw a pretty woman with blond curly hair step out." Gwen this is you mother." the doctor finally said after a long period of time. Tears filled my eyes and started streaming down my face as I ran as fast as I could to hug her. At fist she looked really shocked and it was awkward but then she started hugging me back. I couldn't stop crying. I know that I have just met her but it feels like I have known her and that she is my best friend.

" Hi." I said awkwardly as I released her from the hug

" Hello." she said looking at me. " The Doctor told me all about you and stuff......Sorry I don't really know what to say. I have never done this before."

" Well me neither." I said looking down at the floor. We laughed a little bit at the fact that neither of us  knew what to say. Meanwhile Amy, Rory and the Doctor where standing staring at us. Finally we sat down and River told me all about her gun shooting and prison breaking. As I listened to her I realized that she seems like the coolest mom in the world and I couldn't have a better one.