Let's Talk - Red's POV

The silence in the car is suffocating but unavoidable. I tried my hardest to explain to Evys what's going on but... I'm afraid I've made things worse. I can see the shimmering tear roll down her face.

"Kiddo..." I reach over and wipe the tear off her cheek. "It's gonna be alright, ok?" She looks at me with a confused and scared look.

"How long do I have to stay with Paps?" She asks with a shaking voice.

"Just until me and Sans figure things out..."

"That could take forever! When will I see you guys again?!" She yells at me. Tears are flowing down her face by now and the same goes for me. 

"We're here." I park the car and hold Evys in my arms. "I love ya so much, kid. Me an' dad are gonna figure this out. I promise." She sobs into my jacket.

"You better. Or I might start ta miss ya or something." She cries into my Jacket.

We both leave the car and Evys clings to my arm. We enter the house to see Sans in the living room. 

"Evys-" Before Sans could finish Evys runs into his arms and pulls him close. Sans starts crying and all I can do is watch.

"Sans'll help ya pack, kid. I... I gotta go." I rush out of the house before she can stop me. I get into my car, start the engine, and allow the tears to burst out. I'm really gonna miss that shit.