Training - Evys's POV

I nimbly dodge the attack slide backwards in the wet and slippery grass. Edge suddenly attacks at me with his glowing red bones. I step out of the way from the attack and yawn so as to anger Edge.

"Is that all you got, Grandpa?" I laugh menacingly. I see his pupils turn to slits as his anger bubbles up. I use his anger as an advantage to try a new skill I've been working on.

My images starts to shake as I make multiple versions of myself run into the open. They all taunt at edge angering him even more.

I slide behind Edge and kick him in the leg causing him to fall forward in defeat. I laugh at him in shock. I hadn't realized the dog shit I kicked him into.

"Well played Evys..." Edge mutters, wiping the shit off his clothes. "You did very well today. We'll take a short break while I take a quick shower."

As he leaves for the house I hear him curse under his breath and I can't help but laugh. I can see Papyrus in the window cooking spaghetti. They smell is... Interesting... I wonder around the house in boredom. As I make my way to the back of the house I spot a door.

It was halfway hidden by a bush and I creep toward it.

"Dr... Gaster's Lab?" I read aloud. I wonder who that is.

(Heeeeyy guys its me. I'm sorry for the late update things have been crazy here. Though I know it took a while to update I don't appreciate the hate messages I have been receiving from you guys. I know not all of you have been doing this but it is really dumb of you (Those who did it) I get that you want an update but hate mail is not an appropriate way to get it. Thank you for reading my book! Please like the chapter and follow me for the next upcoming chapters!

Love, Kasé)