Plot 2: Forget Me Not -open-

Mina was born with a certain ability that no one else had. She could see and communicate with the dead. For years, her parents thought she was lying. But as it turned out, she told the truth after she was able to tell them both that their respective grandmothers had to tell them about the old house Mina's father used to live in as a child, and how they both knew her father's father would surely pass soon.

Soon had turned out to be a solid 6 years, and at the age of 18, she and her parents had soon moved down south to live in the large, old plantation home her grandparents lived in. It was beautiful, and she couldn't lie that she didn't like how it looked. Though, it was really large. Perhaps too large for her and her parents to live in. Once she had moved in, she could sense that something was different.

When it came time to go to school, rumors had spread like wildfire. Mina was now the girl that lived in the old haunted house by the lake beyond the hill, and even with her already being quite shy, this had made her feel even more isolated. She had the courage to finally ask what the story of why her new home was haunted had been, and what she had been told was quite sad.

Apparently, a young man had been killed by his cheating girlfriend and her new lover. The man had a child with her at a young age and fresh out of high school, and had intended to marry her before he found out about her cheating. Once he had threatened to take the child away, they both had a plan. She had brought him down to that lake, and told him that she wanted to have a late night picnic. However, once he had arrived, he was immediately taken down by the girl's new love, and he had drowned him in the lake.

Mina had believed the story to be just that, a story. But it wasn't until one night where she knew something was off. She woke up in the middle of the night, and she felt a chill in her bedroom. She furrowed her brows, confused as to where the chill had come from, and soon watched as the white sheer curtains in her bedroom window had been blowing gently in the chilly midnight breeze. She slowly got out of her bed, and walked over to the window to close it when she spotted something down at the lake. Standing near the edge of the lake was a figure, one that was of a young man. He looked to be no older than 18, 19 at the least, and he was staring at the lake somberly. However, once she watched him look up at her, she gasped softly, and ducked behind her wall and away from the window before she hesitantly looked back out, seeing that he had now disappeared. Or so, she had thought...

 Or so, she had thought