History Museum aka Death Star

Kylo takes off his helmet and stares at the bewildered Rey.

"You know... what you need to do."

He then simply sticks his hand out, hoping this time, it will be taken

Rey looks down at the outreached hand and then back at him,

"I.... I d-"

A roar is then heard from behind Rey and when she looks, the Falcon comes into view. The stormtroopers immediately start firing at the ship as the ramp comes down.

Y/N puts a breathing mask on and stands on the ramp.

"Rey! Come o-" he stops when he sees Kylo staring at him this time.

Y/N head stings for a minute and sees a flash of a boy dueling with Luke with metal sticks, laughing loudly while going back and forth with Skywalker, as a slightly older boy looks at the two with a straight face.

Y/N snaps out of it and looks at Ren with anger. He brings his hand slightly back before summoning the strength from the Force and pushing away as many troopers as possible with A huge Force Push.

Kylo withstands the blast by using the force to stand in place while now looking at Rey.

Rey looks back at Kylo for a moment before running towards Y/N and leaps to the ramp as he helps her get into the ship

"I don't know why they aren't following us, but I don't trust it." Poe says worryingly

Chewie roars at Poe,
"Landing gears busted? How busted?"

Y/N holds Rey close as they sit down, as so many thoughts run through their heads.

Rey then slowly looks at Y/N, even more worried now, she hesitates to let out anything to say....

"Y/-" she gets interrupted as Y/N quickly kisses her, shutting her up quickly, knowing exactly what she wanted to say.

She hugs him tightly as they continue to savor each other mouths, having no more words to say, but before it gets too heated....

"You guys, SERIOUSLY need a room." Mindy interjects

Y/N doesn't stop the kiss as he simply flips Mindy off,

"Ugh" she grunts out before looking around,
"Huh, where is my staff? You people better have f-"

Y/N simply points to a corner where the staff was propped up,

Mindy walks away as Y/N and Rey finally separate,

"Now Rey, This still doesn't change anything. You're still Rey and nothing that happens will change that."

Hopefully

"Now we got an grandpa to kill, and I'm fucking eager to get started." He says with determination as he gets up to check on the crew.