Finale (Part I)

A/N: This is going to be a long one. Part 2 coming soon

As the fallen Star Destroyers descend to the ground, the mere sight is seen throughout the galaxy. Jakku, On Bespin, the citizens are in awe as a Ship slowly falls, on the moon of Endor, several Ewoks also look up, very reminiscent of the Second Death Star blowing up many years ago.

The Resistance soon land on Ajan Kloss, as many ships slowly return to the base. The whole base is filled with cheer, multiple hugs are given, and victory is finally in the underdogs favor.

BB-8 rolls past soldiers and goes underneath Poe's ship, waiting to greet him.

Mindy walks through the crowd, patting multiple backs, while a small smile on her face.

Don't want to wear too cheesy of a smile

As she looks around for a certain duo, she spots Chewie running towards her full speed.

"Wait Wait Wait Che-" she is then brought into the biggest hug of her entire life.

"C-C-Chewie.... C-Can't breathe..." she lets out as she feels the air escape her lungs, but tries her best to hug the wookie back

A few seconds later, he drops her and roars happily to her.

"We did it buddy..... we finally fucking did it." She says as she pats Chewie's arm.

She starts to look around more as people are in a emotional but happy moment of their lives.

Poe, wearing a sling for his arm, walks around and spots Zorii. He stops and they both nod at each other. Trying his luck, Poe gives off a VERY particular look

Zorii laughs to herself as she shakes her head, causing him to stop and walk away

Zorii laughs to herself as she shakes her head, causing him to stop and walk away. Zorii walks around a bit,

"I want a piece of that Y/N or whatever his name was..... that is quite the specimen...." she thinks lustfully in her head

Maz is still seated next to a comatose Leia, she knows they have won but decided to stick by the Princesses side until she wakes.

"Only one person can bring Leia back to us..."

Mindy then spots Poe and they both point at each other as they embrace.

"W-we did I-it!" Poe sobs as he continues to hug Mindy,

"Um... Dont get my shit wet with your waterworks now." Mindy laughs as she pats Poe's back

"It's dirty anyway." Poe mutters into Mindy's neck

"Touché" she replies as she hugs him tighter

Poe then feels something is off,
"Um...Mindy?"

Mindy rolls her eyes, "No, Poe, I don't know when Y/N and Rey are coming,"

"No no, I wasn't asking about t-.....thought I am wondering where they are. But what I was asking was..... don't you usually wear your staff on your back?"