A Grand Flashback

FLASHBACK

Grandmaster Luke Skywalker is in a room by himself. With numerous books floating all around him that he has read.

He sits and communes with the Force, beforehand telling Ben and the rest of his students to not disturb him until he came out. As he sits on the ground, criss-crosses and eyes closed, he senses great danger from far away. Not knowing where it is or when it will strike, he reaches out to the Force, wanting to seek the answer for the upcoming threat.

The Force gives him an answer, but not one he is expecting.

As Luke is concentrating, he opens his eyes and gasps as he feels his very life force move around him. He gets up quickly as the room is surrounded by blue energy, but in the center of the room, the energy starts to compact.

Luke looks around in panic as the energy gets more and more wild in the room until suddenly, he is blown back. He hits the wall but lands on his feet as he hears crying.

He puts down his arm that was covering his eyes and he's shocked when he spots a naked baby on the ground, crying loudly.

He slowly approaches it and bends down to poke it,

"Is this.. real?" He questions as he gets his finger closer and closer to the infant. The baby instantly stops crying when Luke softly pokes the baby.

"Yeah, it's real." He lets out quickly as he runs over to wrap the baby in cloth. As Luke is covering up the baby, he doesn't notice that the baby is staring directly at the Jedi Master. As Luke finishes, so many thoughts are going through his head,

Where did he come from?
Why did he show up?
Did I do this?

As he is thinking all this, the baby reaches up and grabs on Luke's beard.

"Ow!" He yelps as he looks down at the baby, holding his beard tightly.

The baby laughs as Luke looks down at the gleeful baby.

"So...." he wonders while looking at the baby,
"What should I name you..."

The baby has a confused look as he continues to grab Luke's facial hair

Luke then hears a knock at the door and swiftly turns to look at it.

"Ummm Master Skywalker??? I know you said not to disturb you but we heard some loud noises and..."

"It's okay!" Luke yells out as he rocks the baby in his arms, "I'll be right out!"

He then looks at the baby and sighs,
"Well, there's no use hiding you....."

He then readies himself to reveal his newfound son and student

Force... give me strength

He opens the door to his hut and several of his students are on the other side.

"Mast- um.... what's that in your arms?" A student asks in wonder and confusion

Luke then looks at the baby,
"It seems the Force has brought us another student to train in the ways of the Jedi."

"Literally" Luke comments in his head

Ben Solo is in the crowd of students as he looks at Luke and the youngling,

"Brought another student.... eh who cares." He thinks nonchalantly to himself

"What's its name?" Another student asks

Luke rocks the baby as it starts to fall asleep,

"His name..... is Y/N."