Sith Are Just The Worst

Y/N slowly steps back as Maul continues to walk towards him, his double blades lightsaber spinning rapidly

"Now Devil man.... I don't know who, I don't even know where..... I am?"

Y/N looks at his surroundings and is heavily confused. He doesn't know that he's on Naboo, and when he looks to the side, he sees an older man on the ground. With his lightsaber next to him, and he looks heavily injured.

Y/N looks back at the Sith Lord and activates his lightsaber. He is instantly dashes towards him and with blinding speed, Maul flips over him and attempts to slice him from behind, Y/N quickly turns and blocks the attempt. Maul then uses the other end of his hilt and Y/N ducks under the swipe, jumps up and double kicks Maul away.

Maul staggers back as Y/N lands on his back and kicks up. Maul spins his saber around again and thrusts his hand out, causing Y/N to fly back and hit his back against the metal wall. He winches in pain and looks down at Qui-gon Jinn's body.

What the hell happened to you?

Y/N looks up as Maul jumps up to stab him through the abdomen. Y/N moves to the side and goes to swipe at Maul's neck. Maul effortlessly blocks it with his other blade and kicks Y/N in the chin, Y/N flips away and throws his lightsaber at Maul. Maul blocks it away as Y/N rushes at Maul.

This is such a bad idea

Y/N grabs the long hilt from Maul and they both push against each other. Y/N strains as Maul is staring at him with his bright yellow eyes. Y/N then twists the hilt, causing Maul to flip up while keeping a hold on it.

Y/N then headbutts Maul chest, causing Maul to stagger back as Y/N then looks down at Maul's lightsaber in his hands

This may be the wrong time to say this, but this. Is. AWESOME!

Y/N then looks up at Maul as Maul has a furious look on his face. Y/N then dashes toward the sith with the double bladed weapon and swipes quickly at the Dathomir. Maul expertly dodges the strikes and does a quick 1-2 combo at Y/N face. He then kicks Y/N chest in as the Jedi flies a few feet away. Maul then uses the force and equips Y/N's own lightsaber.

Y/N then fluidly goes back and forth with Maul with the foreign lightsaber.

I'm... getting pretty good at t- SHIT!

Y/N is taken out his thoughts as he is force pushed down the massive hole, but catches a small bump before he descents any further

"Oh my god, oh my god!" Y/N whispers to himself as tries his hardest to keep his grip. He looks up and sees Maul looking down at him.

Y/N gathers his strength and jumps up, Maul is heavily surprised as Y/N grabs his lightsaber from the ground with the force, lands and cuts Maul in half by the waist. Y/N looks at Maul as Maul for a split second, has a smile on his face before going blank and falling back.

Y/N looks down as Maul descends and his body comes apart

Y/N grimaces, "Gross"

Y/N then slowly looks at the fallen Jedi Master a few feet and walks up to him.

"Um s-sir?" He says with hesitation as he kneels down, "you'll be okay alright, you'll be...." he then looks at the lightsaber wound in his stomach,
"Uhhh nevermind." He whispers to himself

Qui-gon then looks up at the young Jedi with heavy eyes and simply puts his fingers on Y/N forehead.

"W-what the hell are you d-".