Sympathy for the Devil

Season 5!!!
I do not own Supernatural or they're characters, all rights to creators. I only own Darcey, Grayson, and Spencer and any other characters I introduce into this story.
I also do not own the Gif's I use thought this series, I find them on Google, so all rights and credits go to the owners and creators of said Gif's and or pictures.

Enjoy!!!

£***£

£***£

Dean, Darcey, And Sam rushed to the door, they watched as bright light seeped though the door, the high pitched buzzing made the Winchester's cover their ears to block it out.

When the white light got brighter, Darcey removed her hands when she looks around the plane that they were suddenly on. The other passengers seemed unfazed that three people just appeared on a plane, if that's what happened to them. She was just as confused. 
"Uh, what the hell?" Dean asks
"I don't know." Sam says equally confused.
Darcey listens as the man over the PA system speaks, she gapes her moth open she heard him say "llchester, then Ellicott City. On our descent into Baltimore-Washington."

"Weren't we just there?" Darcey asks
Suddenly, the plane tilted, the safety masks fell and the passengers screamed. 
They quickly put on they're masks, Darcey held on to the seat, prepared for the worst.

£***£

Darcey sat anxiously in the back seat, Dean drove while Sam was in the front. The radio played, talks of bad things happening all over the world.

"Change the station." Dean says, he didn't want to hear any of it.

Sam twisted the knob, more bad news on the radio played, Sam shut it of, creating quiet throughout the car as it drove in the rain. After a moment of silence, Darcey hears one of her brothers sigh, then Sam speaks. "Dean, Look, I—-" he started, his apology was cut off by Dean.