The French Mistake

"Light it up." 

"No."

"I said, light. It. Up."

Darcey took a breath, her mind drawing a blank as she let herself go and let him take control.  She watched through his eyes as he flicked his wrist and sent a fire ball into the house full of random people, people who live there, a family. Two kids, a dog, parents that never expected to die in this very house.

Darcey was shaking in her self as she heard the screams....

£***£

A clap thunder awoke Darcey with a fight. The girl sat up and panted heavily as she looked around her surroundings.

Dean looked up and over to his sister who was laying beside him.

"You okay?" He asks

Darcey mutely nodded and wiped her sweaty face just as Sam came back into the room holding a bunch of papers.

"Where's Bobby and Grayson?" Sam asks

"In town. Supply run. Grayson is sleeping upstairs." Dean answers. Since Darcey's gotten back, she's been distant and quiet. Dean figures she just needs time, like before when she was like this. He was just great-full that he had her back.

"In this?" Sam says referring to the storm outside.

"Yep. Man's a hero. We are officially all out of Hunter's helper." Dean says

Suddenly, there's an Electrical sound and  a man appeared.
"Hello boys, and girl. Wait, she's new?"

Darcey let her lip drop slightly as she looked between her brothers. He's moved passed Sam and over to behind Dean and the desk he was behind. Darcey moved herself into Dean's side.

"You guys seen 'The God Father, right?"  He asks

"Balthazar?" Dean questions

"You know, in the end where Michael Corleone sends his men to kill his enemies in one big bloody swoop" he continued to explain

"Hey...." Dean said trying to get him to explain what was going on. Darcey was totally confused too.

"Dead Sea Brine. Good, Good." Balthazar says reading from a box of salt and started sprinkling some into a bowl on the desk.

"Then Moe Greene gets hits in the eye. Then Don Cuneo gets it in the revolving door." He continued to talk about the movie. Darcey can't even remember the last time she's seen the film, or any film for that matter.

"I said hey." Dean said to him

Balthazar stopped and looked at Dean. "You did. Twice. How good for you." He says and pats Dean's arm.

"Blood of Lamb. Blood of Lamb. Beer, cold pizza. Blood of lamb."

Darcey hunched her shoulders as a crack through the house was heard as Balthazar looks though the fridge.