Good God, Y'all

The night before..

Darcey sat in the car, Dean sat in the drivers seat. The comfortable silence between the two filled the car, even though to Darcey she felt it was suffocating. She looked back every once and a whole to see Grayson still sleeping. The aftermath of what just had previously happened weighed heavily on her shoulders. Letting out a sigh, Dean breaks the quite.

"Uh, so, the whole Hepha- whatever thing, what's that about?" Dean says, wanting to talk about anything but what just occurred between the siblings.

Darcey let his question hang in the air, she didn't even know enough about it herself to give him a proper answer. Her mind not even focusing on that new issue at all.

"Darcey?" Dean calls out when it's been quiet for too long. He looked over to her, she looked down at her lap and played with the hem of her sleeve.

"I don't know, really. Zachariah said something about it when were where in that weird, white room before the Lilith killing...then in the storage unit, you heard he said I was a vessel...or something.." her words stop, having just said everything she knew, hoping it was enough for him to at the least leave it alone so they could focus on a more prominent problem they had at the moment. She moved a loose hair stand back in place behind here ear as she waited for a response.

"Okay...this is some Wonder Twins crap I didn't sign up for." Dean says shaking his head. His hands clench the wheel, maybe he was holding it a bit too tight because he could see his knuckles turning white.

Darcey smiles a little. Thankful he wasn't mad at her for keeping the information from him, she guessed because of his tense posture, all his anger was still pointed at Sam..

She hoped things would get better with time, that is, if they survive the devil.
If she were going to die, she would want the three Winchester children to be a whole family, instead of being angry with each other.

The next Day, Hospital...

£**£

Darcey leans against the door frame. The Evident awkwardness between the oldest and youngest Winchester made The two just the bit uncomfortable as they stood side-by-side, starring at Bobby who sat in a wheelchair gazing sadly out the hospital window. 
When Dean and Grayson came back with something dangling in Dean's hands as he walked towards his siblings.
Darcey let out a breath. Slightly wishing she took that case with Spencer, choosing to stay with her brothers was her decision though and she stuck with it.
Even if all she wanted to do was be anywhere but.
Upon seeing his mother, the 11 going on 12 year old made his way over to her with a Hop, skip, and a jump and landed at her legs.  Smiling, Darcey bent down and gave him a quick hug.