Free to Be You and Me

£**£

£**£

Darcey sat in the back of the Impala. She didn't really feel right about moving to the front where Sam normally sat.
The few days he's been gone, things have become like the way after Sam left for school those years ago.
It was just Dean and Darcey, and sometimes Grayson and Spencer.
To say she didn't miss her brother would be a lie. She liked when the three together. It put her mind at ease.

Now, Darcey and Dean have been hunting. They just finished a vampire case and They were on they're way to a motel.

When Dean parked the car, Darcey grabbed her bag and slid out the back seat and followed quietly behind Dean as they entered their room.

As Dean went to go wash off his jacket, Darcey placed her bag down on the bed and grabbed a book.
She's been trying to read more about Hephaestus.

When she heard a sound coming from the washroom, Darcey got up to inspect.

"Dean?" She says walking into the room.
Looking beside him, she sees Castiel standing oddly close to Dean.

"Don't do that." Dean tells the angel.

"Hello, Dean. Darcey." He says looking at her.
"Hi, Cass." She says leaning against the wall.
Dean turns only to come face to face with Castiel.
"Uh, Cass. We've talked about this. Personal space." Dean says

"My apologies." He
Said and backed up.
Dean grabbed his jacked and walks over to the bed.
"So, how'd you find us? I thought we were flying below the angel radar." He said

"You are. Bobby told me where you were." Castiel says, he started looking around the motel room, noticing one person was missing. 
"Where's Sam?" He asks

"We're talking separate vacations for a while." Dean says
Castiel looks over to Darcey, she shook her head and went back over to her bed.

"So, uh, find God yet? More importantly, can I have my damn necklace back please?" Dean says

"No, I haven't found him yet. That's why I'm here. I need your help."

"With what, a God hunt? Not interested." Dean tells him.

"It's not God. It's someone else." Castiel says
"Who?" The twins ask

"It's an archangel. The one who killed me."  Castiel said

"Excuse me?" Dean says