The Return 

Featuring Hugh Jackman as

Hephaestus

£****£

£****£

THEN...........

Darcey Winchester stood. Her feet planted into the ground as she watched the scene of events fold undone before her. She can see dean laying against the car, beat up and bloody. She could see Bobby limb on the ground. She watched with wide eyes as Grayson got out of the car, but just as Dean stopped him, that's when she just disappeared.

£****£

When the girl came to, she was met with the odd feeling of heat. Her eyes adjusted to the low lighting and she lifted her head from the ground she lay.

Looking around, she was met with flames that made a small, low circle around her body.

"Ah, you've awaken. Sleeping beauty get enough z's?"

Looking up, she's met with a man. He sat in a thorn like chair and nursed a glass of liquor in his hand.

"Now, we must get things going. However I've never been in a woman before, well, not like this anyway, this is new for me as it is for you. Do you know who I am, young welder?"

Darcey remains silent as she takes in her surroundings, not seeing a phone but them in the strange room, she wondered where she was and if everyone was okay.

"Keeping quiet, are we? Good, just how I like them. Let's begin, shall we?"

The man started to chant in a odd language, Darcey, not knowing what to do, finally gets the straight to stand up in her circle.
Above the flames, she raised her hand and flicked her wrist, a small fire ball heads the man's way.