𝟙𝟡- ✯𝔸 𝕎𝕒𝕪 𝕆𝕦𝕥✯

"Jim, are you okay?"

He looked over to me a bit, but looked back forward"Yeah, I'm fine"

I looked over to him as he kept dragging me over to the metal structure " Something is up Jim, I've never seen you this angry before. You know-"

"God! (Y/n), I said I'm fine! Just drop it!"

He let go of my hand to climb up into B.E.N's home. I stayed silent not wanting to make Jim angry anymore than he already is.

I sat next to the entrance with Morph not really knowing what to do. Jim sat on the other side of the room in silence as he angrily stared at the ground in front of him.

After a couple hours of silence and waiting, I heard foot steps walking over to me and Morph. Morph ended up flying over to the person, I kept my stare out the opening as I looked up at the stars.

"Hey"

I looked over a bit in front of me, only to see Jim sitting down in front of me, a couple feet away. I stayed quiet and moved my head back to look at the stars.

"Look..."

A sigh escaped Jim's lips as he continued"I'm sorry... that I snapped at you like that. I just... what he did... I was just angry about it all. I shouldn't have taken it out on you." He paused for a second"I'd understand if your mad..."

I turned my head to face him and sighed while shaking my head. "Jim. I'm not mad." I reached over and took his hands in mine"I understood that you were mad. Hell, I was even upset about what happened. But, right now we need to figure out how to get out of here. Okay?"

Jim nodded his head as I placed a hand on his cheek and brought him in for a quick kiss, only for B.E.N to interrupt"Aww! Isn't that just adorable?"

I broke the kiss and rolled my eyes at the robot, Jim sighed in aggravation as I moved away from him.

Captain Amelia was quick to call us over as Morph stayed close to us. "Gentlemen....and lady..." Captain Amelia held her arm in pain as she tried to talk to us.

"We must stay together and... and..."

She moaned in pain as Doppler asked"and what? What?" Doppler took off his glasses as he continued"We must stay together and what?" Captain Amelia looked over to Doppler as she gazed into his eyes.

"Doctor, you have wonderful eyes."

Captain Amelia laid back on his Jacket as Doppler yelled"She's lost her mind!" Jim gripped my hand as he responded to Doppler"Well, you gotta help her."

"Dang it, Jim. I'm an astronomer not a doctor."Doppler continued to rant"I mean, I am a doctor, but I'm not that kind of doctor. I have a doctorate. It's not the same thing. You can't help people with a doctorate. You just sit there, and you're useless."

Doppler now had his hands over his ears as Jim and I could tell he was very upset about all this. I looked over to Jim as he looked back at me with the same look on his face. I quickly put a hand on Doppler's shoulder while saying"It's okay, Doc. It's alright"

I patted his shoulder as he calmed down. B.E.N was quick to come over"Yeah, Doc! (Y/n) knows exactly how to get out of this." I widened my eyes and turned to B.E.N "I do?"

Jim chuckled and shook his head as B.E.N continued"Its just (Y/n) has this knowledge of things." I sighed as Jim stated to walk over to the entrance, I followed close behind as B.E.N trailed beside me.

I noticed Jim with a hand in his hair, in thought as B.E.N leaned over to me"(Y/n), any thoughts at all?"  I ran fingers through my hair and shook my head"no... not at the moment."

Jim looked up at the ship"Without the map, we're dead." He looked out to the lit fire in the fungus like forest"If we try to leave, we're dead." Morph came over next to me as Jim turned around.

"If we stay here...."

Morph finished his sentence with"We're dead! We're dead! We're dead! We're dead!" Jim sighed and turned back around leaning over the opening of the building.

I stood next to him, looking up at the stars, trying to think of anyway out of this. "Well, I think that, eh, Jimmy could use a little quiet time" B.E.N put air quotations around 'Quiet time' as he laughed a bit afterwards.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance but B.E.N continued as he soon grabbed my attention "So I'll just, slip out the back door" my eyes went wide.

"Back door?"

Jim and I both asked as we quickly turned around, only to be met with B.E.N turning a sphere thing in the ground. Jim and I were quick to help him as he continued"Oh yeah, I get this delightful breeze through here" once turned, me and Jim both looked through it to see a path that leads, god knows where.

"Which I think is important because ventilation among friends"

"What is all this stuff?"

"You mean the miles and miles of machinery that runs through the entire course of this planet?"

B.E.N looked over to us, shaking his head as he finished with"NOT A CLUE!"  Jim looked over to Doppler as I jumped down"Hey Doc! Doc! I think we found a way out of here!"

"Hey, no, no. Jim. Wait. Tell (Y/n) to get out of there, the Captain ordered us to stay-"

Jim cut him off as he was now already about to jump down as he said"We'll be back" I watch as Jim came down next to me. I laughed a bit as he sent a smile my way, Morph came over to me and rubbed up against my cheek.

"CANNON BALL..."

Jim's eyes went wide as he looked up"(Y/n)! Watch..." B.E.N ended up landing on top of me as Jim finished his sentence"out..."

"Oh I am so sorry about that, I didn't even see you there!"

B.E.N quickly got off me as Jim came over to help me up"It's okay, your fine Ben" Jim held my hand with a firm grip as he started to walk off, dragging me with him to figure out where the path leads.