𝟚𝟘- ✯𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕆𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕡✯

(Okay so I've been running behind with the chapters that's why I haven't updated the last two times😂 I'm sorry it's quarantine and I've just had a bunch of school work but next week I'm going to have chapters I promise!)

We ended up at a hatch, as Jim let go of my hand to look out of it. I quickly went next to him, as I saw a bunch of sleeping pirates, Morph floated up between me and Jim. B.E.N suddenly lifted the hatch all the way up as he asked "So what's the plan?!" Scaring both me and Jim as we quickly shushed him.

Jim was quick to grab B.E.N's face to close his mouth as he whispered"Ben! Quiet!" I watched the pirates with nervous eyes only to see Silver roll over. I sighed in relief as Jim whispered"Okay, here it is" I looked over to him as he continued"we sneak back to the legacy, disable the laser cannons, and bring back the map"

B.E.N spoke but since Jim's hand was holding his mouth shut, it was all muffled"That's a good plan. I like that plan. The only thing that I'm wondering. How...do we get there?" I sent B.E.N a warm smile as I looked over to the long boat floating above the sleeping pirates.

"On that"

Once we got to the ship the four of us looked over the railing of it, to make sure no one was on deck. Me and Jim quietly climbed over the rail, and landed on the deck, only for B.E.N to climb over the deck and fall with a yell from him.

"Ben! Sh!"

"Sorry! Sorry. Sorry."

Jim, Morph, and I quietly made our way over to the stairs of the lower deck as B.E.N followed close behind us while fixing his head. Jim grabbed my hand, holding me close behind him as we walked down the stairs.

B.E.N's feet making a loud clopping noise as Jim whispered"Okay, I'll get the map. You and (Y/n) will wait here" B.E.N suddenly had his own plans in mind as he saluted Jim"Roger Jimmy. I'll neutralize laser cannons, SIR!"

"Wait- what? Ben. Ben!"

B.E.N now was on his knees as he wheeled off singing 'A Pirates Life For Me' causing me to giggle a bit as Jim put his hand on his face in annoyance.

Jim looked over at me and let go of my hand while saying"Stay here, I'll be back okay?" He gave me a quick kiss on the forehead, while I shook my head and grabbed his arm, preventing him from leaving.

"Uh, Uh, no. I'm not gonna sit here and do nothing James"

He sighed as I held a slight glare on my face. He stared at me for a couple seconds, before a smirk plastered on his face as he gave out a chuckle"You win. Let's go" he held out his hand for me to take.

I sent Jim a smile and grabbed his hand as he quickly pulled me along"Just stay close, okay? I don't plan on losing you anytime soon." I nodded my head as I stayed close behind him.

Once me and Jim made it to the pile of rope near where the longboard would be, Jim quickly sifted through it to grab the map. He let out a sigh of relief"Yes." As an alarm suddenly went off.

"Jim, we gotta go"

He nodded his head as he quickly grabbed my hand and ran off"Stupid robot's gonna get us all-" he stopped himself mid sentence, as we stood on the steps. Jim and Morph wide eyed as I held a glare on the scorpion/spider like figure at the top of the steps"..killed."