𝟚𝟚- ✯𝕋𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖✯

Everyone held confused and lost looks on their faces. As the line stopped at nothing, no treasure was seen. One of the pirates were quick to state"I see nothing! One great, big stinking hunk of nothing!"

Silver fixed his had as the map closed"Whats going on, Jimbo?" He asked Jim as I watched Jim struggle to get the map back open"I don't know. I can't get it open."

The pirates behind the two of them protested as I glared at them"We should've never followed this boy!" He was suddenly pushed to the ground. I glared at the pirate and rolled up one of my sleeves, not caring about the scars as I my hand turned into a fist. I ran up to her and was quick to throw a punch across her face, sending her flying back into the other pirates.

"Touch him again! I fricken dare you!"

"Stupid girl!"

The pirate was quick to run at me as I glared at her, the other pirates went to hit me when Silver was quick to grab me himself. "Enough! The lot of ya!"

They all glared at me, but we're soon to back down after they're Captain said so. Silver turned to Jim, having a good grip on my arm"I suggest you get that gizmo going again, and fast!"

The pirates started protesting to just kill me and Jim, but Jim was quick to put the map into some kind of key hole, causing the metal floor to glow a green color.

A sphere looking hologram rose up from where the map now sat. Silver was quick to walk over to it, dragging me along, as the wrest of the pirates 'ooo'd and 'ahh'd in fascination. Jim was about to touch it, when suddenly a giant portal appeared in front of us.

We all stared in amazement as Silver was the first to speak as he let go of me"Oh, have mercy"

"The Lagoon Nebula?"

"But that's halfway across the galaxy"

Silver brought his robotic hand up to his chin as he rubbed it in confusion. I stared at the holographic sphere for a bit, before making my way over to it. I lifted my hand as I said"A big door." I clicked a planet as the view changed to a different part of the galaxy"opening and closing." I then clicked another one changing the picture again.

I thought for a second as I lifted my hand over Kinapis "Kinapis." I found the Montressor spaceport as a smile graced my lips"Montressor spaceport" I was quick to click on it as the picture changed to show the spaceport. Jim stared in amazement as he smiled"So that's how Flint did it."

Jim started pressing different planets and places in the galaxy, the portal kept changing as he continued"he used this portal to roam the universe, stealing treasure."

Silver glared at the holographic sphere as he threw me and Jim out of the way"But where'd he stash it all?!" He started to desperately try to find the treasure as he kept pressing different places and planets.

"Where's that blasted treasure?"

B.E.N suddenly grabbed his head as he stood next to us"Treasure. Treasure! It's buried in the..." I cut him off with"Buried in the centroid of the mechanism" Jim suddenly said"What I'd the whole planet is the mechanism." Gaining my attention as I sent him a smile he returned it as he continued"and the treasure is buried in the center of this planet?"

Me and Jim both turned to look at Silver as the pirates behind us started to try and dig to the center. Silver turned towards us in frustration"and how in blue blazes are we supposed to get there?"

I rolled my eyes a bit and walked forward as I pushed Silver slightly over"Just open the right door." I put my finger on treasure planet as the portal changed to show the center of treasure planet.

I was quick to walk through as Jim followed, taking my hand. He sent me a smile as I smiled back, though the moment was short lived as Silver grabbed Jim's should pulling us both back a bit so he could step in front of us.

We all continued to walk as the wrest of the pirates made there way through the portal. Suddenly we all stopped as a large smile graced my lips, in front of all of us sat mounds and mounds of gold.

The pirates behind us quickly made there way over to the treasure."The loot of a thousand worlds." Silver said in 'aww' of all the treasure. One of the pirates yelled"We are going to need a bigger boat!" I looked over at Jim, only to see him staring at all the treasure with a giant smile on his face.

B.E.N was quick to grab our attention as he gripped his head"This is all seeming very familiar." He rubbed his head Jim started to look around as B.E.N continued"I can't remember why."

I looked in front of us, only to see Silver stepping into all the gold, Jim tugged on my hand as he lightly tapped B.E.N on the head"Ben, come on."

Morph and B.E.N followed us closely as Jim dragged me along. "We're getting out of here and we're not leaving empty handed." Jim exclaimed as he let go of my hand and dropped down off the plat form. He lent a hand out to help me down but I just shook my head and got down myself.

I hoped down and stumbled a bit, causing Jim to catch me as I fell into him. He chuckled "You know, I'm starting to think that your doing this on purpose" I playfully rolled my eyes and laughed a bit, he shook his head as a smile graced his lips.

"Come on" Jim was quick to grab my hand and start walking towards the ship. "But....But! Jimmy! (Y/n)!"B.E.N complained as he followed after the the two of us.