Changing Him

P R O L O G U E

"Attention Passengers thank you for riding with south west we are now in California." I sighed and waited for everybody else to get up before I did. Finally when everybody got up I got up as well and walked down the aisle and out of the plane.

My name is Alexia Finnegan I'm 16 I have blond hair that reaches down to my butt and bright blue eyes. I guess I should also tell you why I'm on a plane alone. Well my parents died when I was young I'm an Orphan and I'm always on the move whether it's my foster parents leaving me, going to jail for drugs, abuse, rape. Oh yeah trust me I've had it like that I was almost raped if it wasn't for my foster sister taking it for me. I never really understood why she did it, but she did anyways.

I sighed and waited for my new foster parents patiently I never change my name to their last name and another thing I never did was get close to them or anyone because I know I won't stay there long and as soon as I have feeling for them I have to leave once again. I know first hand from experience many times. It's something I've always hated. I sighed once more again taking out my iPod and listening to music I don't have a phone one because no one has ever bought me one and second because I don't have enough to maintain keeping it.

"Alexia Finnegan?" I heard I looked up to see an old lady she smiled down at me sweetly. "Yes?" I replied "Hello I'm Lucinda I'll be you're foster parent I'd like you to meet my grandson this is Tyler." She said I looked at the boy standing next to her he had blond hair like me and green eyes he smiled at me and held his hand out.

I shook his hand smiling a little. They seem nice, but I still can't grow attached. "Well let's go we have a long drive." She said I looked at her curiously "I live in Kern County." She said answering my unspoken question. I nodded I've heard of it. It has a lot of trees and huge land. We walked out and to a Car that was parked outside an old man was in the drivers seat "That's my husband, Jerry." Lucinda said I nodded and then Tyler picked up my bag and put it in the trunk as I got into the car.

"Thank you." I murmured he turned to me smiling warmly at me "You're welcome." He said little dimples formed on his face it made him look adorable. Strangely though he seemed familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it, but I feel as if I know him. I shook my head mentally. He's probably just one of those faces no big deal.

I took my iPod out again and listened to Wye oak- Civilian. Leaning against the window I looked out the window there was really a lot of trees. I was so caught up in the beautiful trees I didn't realize I had fallen asleep.