Chapter 3

Chapter 3

'Dinner with Mr. Wolfe?'

Here I was on my bed when Lucinda came into my room.

"Hurry and get dressed we have company over and please do not be disrespectful he is not the kind of man you want to mess with." She had told me I nodded and quickly changed into a white sundress and flats my hair already looked good. I walked out of the bathroom and out of room down the stairs. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped open as I looked to see it was my teacher Mr. Wolfe sitting at the dinner table in an intense conversastion with Lucinda and Tyler.

"She's not going with you! Not right now we just got her back!" Tyler said coldly what was strange was as soon as he said that Mr. Wolfe growled I backed up and bumped into the table knocking down a vase I gasped as the glass vase broke the little pieces cutting me I kneeled down picking the pieces cutting myself at the same time.

"Let me get that you're hurting youself honey." I heard Lucinda say I nodded backing up I walked over to the sink rinsing my arm. The water stained with my blood as I winced each time it hit my bruised skin "Are you okay?" I heard Mr. Wolfe's deep husky voice ask.

I nodded "Let me help you." He said as I turned around I nodded and opened the cabinet under the sink taking out the first-aid kit. He took it out of my hands and I followed him to the kitchen table. Sitting my arm down he took out the alcohol thing and a cotton swob.

"This will sting a little." He said lightly I nodded and he started patting it making me wince "Sorry." He murmered his face falling a little "It's okay." I mumbled he then got a gauze and wrapped my arm up slowly. The whole time he wrapped it his hands sent sparks flying making me shiver and want to feel more of his touch. He finally finished and brought me some ice sitting down with me at the table.

"Thank you Mr. Wolfe." I told him sincerely.

"Alexander."

"Wha-?"

"You can call me Alexander out of school or just Alex." He told me his eyes on me intensley making me blush I nodded "A-Alex." I agreed shyly making him smile "Are you okay dear?" Lucinda asked barging in hugging me I nodded "Yes thank you Lucinda." I replied smiling at her. "That's great.... well if you're still in the mood we can all eat dinner?" she asked in a hopeful tone I nodded.

"Of course I would hate to put you're food to waste." Alex said I smiled gently as she rushed off into the kitchen and I got up moving into the dinning room with Alex and Tyler. I sat in between Alex and Tyler as we were waiting Alex kept staring at me until Lucinda came out with the food. We ate in silence for a few until Lucinda finally said something.

"How was school today Alexia?" I smiled at her "Good.... Although I met someone he reminded me of someone I knew a while back." I said I heard a little growl Lucinda's eyes snapped for a quick milesecond to Alex "Really? Who might that be?" She asked I sighed and looked down.

"He died I don't like to talk about it." I said sadly she nodded and it became awkwardly silent again all you heard was the scraping sound of out utinsels on the plate. Finally after we we're done I excused myself to the bathroom. Once I got in I looked at myself and then tears sprung out my eyes it was my fault he was dead.....

When I see Jake he reminds me of him. I slid down the wall a choked sob coming out of me I covered my mouth not wanting them to hear me but they did "Alexia?!" I heard a panicked voice come out from Alex on the other side followed by a bang. I opened the door to see him standing there shocked I ran into his arms crying into his chest I felt his strong muscular arms hold me as I cried into them.

I cried and cried as he sat down with me in his arms I knew we were in my room and I was laying on his chest as he was laying down on my bed rubbing my back "What's wrong?" He asked me softly as he nuzzled his face into my hair I sighed sniffing in his intoxicating scent I felt sparks shoot down again and I looked up at his face his beautiful green eyes looking back at me I sat up to where I sitting in his lap facing him.

"Should I feel this way about you I mean you're..... you're my teacher." I said whispering the last part while looking down bitting on my lip I felt his fingers slip underneath my chin pulling my face up to look at him "I'm more than just your teacher Alexia." He told me I felt my heart beat quicken as I looked at his lips I felt myself move closer to him as he did to our lips brushing against each other and my eyes closed he finally pressed them into mine and kissed me passionately I pressed myself into him more as he shoved his tongue into my mouth with so much force and groaned tears once again fell out my eyes I was falling for this man in only one day as he kissed me harder he kissed my tears.

"Don't cry." He whispered breathlessly wiping my tears as he stared at me lovely I put my hand on his cheek and then leaned in kissing him once more again he kissed me back eargely he moved from my lips to my neck and started sucking on the nape of my neck making a little moan come out I felt his erection press against me. I put my hands underneath his shirt feeling his hard muscles I heard him groan and I unbuttoned his shirt slowly as he unzipped my dress as well taking my sundress off I got on my knees as he did and kissed him with passion. He started kissing down to my breast and stopped all of a sudden as we heard a gasp I looked over his shoulder to see Lucinda and Tyler my eyes widened and I covered myself up with my blanket.

"I thought you were just comforting her, but I can see you're doing a whole lot more." Lucinda said I heard a growl as Tyler lunged at Alex punching him hard I gasped as Alex looked at him shaking his eyes were now pitch black and it was then something was up."What the fuck dude!!" Tyler screamed making Alex growl well more like roar at him I only shrunk up in fear.

"Calm him down!" Lucinda said and then glared at Tyler who was still glaring at him. "How?!?!" I asked bewildered this dude looked like he was about explode!

"Touch him!" She commanded I looked at Alex who was still shaking and growling I heard a pop and I ran to him hugging him as I felt him breathing in and out roughly I put my hand on his cheek looking up in his eyes "Calm down please." I begged feeling him not shake as much anymore, but he was still a little mad I could feel his arms around me and his grip tighten hurting me I winced "Please you're hurting me." I whimpered out.

He snapped out of it and his head snapped down in my direction I was pretty short I was only 5'4 and he was about 6'2 or more. "Sorry." He apologized to me I nodded holding onto the covers around my body tighter I heard Lucinda clear her throat.

"Well it seems we have a lot of explaining to do then.." She said sighing "On both sides as well." Tyler said still frowning Alex looked at him "I'll have a talk with you later." He snapped and then pulled me closer to him "Yes, but for now get dressed and come down stairs when you're done." Lucinda said to both of us walking out and dragging Tyler with her.