Chapter 1

Hey So I was hoping you liked it! I'm trying to get it off on a good start I really liked your comments! Thanks so much. Give me a feedback if you have anything to say. :)

-

                                                                             Chapter One

                                                                               'Moving In'

"This is your room I hope you like it I tried to make it to your liking." Lucinda said biting her nail I looked around at it I had a queen sized bed with a night stand next to it and to the side of that wall looked to be a bathroom as I looked at the end of the bed on the floor was a chest and by the looks of it it was locked with a lock on it. I looked at the huge window on the bottom of the window sill were pillows. I could imagine myself sitting on it at night gazing at the moon or writing in my diary. I smiled at that and looked on my left side to see a T.V and then closet. On the walls were lights and little portrait pictures the wall was a violet color it really tied in with the room since it was mainly violet, lime green, and white. They were my favorite colors.

"I Love It." I whispered the looked at me nervously still biting her nails her forehead creased.

"Are you sure you're not just saying that right? I can change it for you if you want! I really don't mind. Oh I feel like a bad Foster parent! I should've been-" I cute her off quickly.

"No I like it I mean it thank you." I said smiling at her while hugging her I heard her sigh and hug me back.

"Great." She replied happily and pulled back "Well I'm going to let you get unpack and get situated when you're ready you can come down I'll make sure to have dinner ready by then." She told me walking out I nodded and grabbed my bag and set it on my bed I opened up the two door closed amazed by what I saw. The closet was huge I went back over to my suit case hanging up all my clothes and my shoes in the cubby. I had put my iPod on the stereo/ Charger and changed into my pajama's when I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." I answered the door slowly opened and I saw Tyler's blond head come in.

"Hey." He said smiling at me I smiled back lightly "Hi." I replied to him I took in his appearance he had on basketball shorts and a wife beater on. He sat down on my bed.

"Do you remember you family before they died?" He asked catching me off guard I've never had anyone ask me that I didn't even know he was going to ask that either I looked down at me hands shaking my head "Not really." I replied sadly he looked like he wanted to say something else, but he didn't instead he hugged catching me off guard once again.

"It's okay." He told me I hugged him back I've waited for someone to tell me that. I had closed my eyes for just a minute and then remembered my rule 'Never get attached... Because when you do they'll only leave you like the rest.'

I pulled away flipping my hair in face "Thanks give me a moment." I replied not looking at him I heard him get off my bed. "If you ever need anything you can come to me." He said before walking out.

I sighed getting up I walked to the bathroom tying my hair up in a messy bun. I walked back out and sat down on the window sill looking out the window I heard a howl I shivered something about that howl made me want to get up and run to it. Very weird...

I got up and walked out of my room and down the stairs following the sweet aroma which lead me to the kitchen I saw Lucinda standing over a stove cooking the oven was going off so I grabbed a mitten and took the rolls out that were in it.

"Oh Sweetie you didn't have to do that, but thank you." She said I smiled at her "It's no problem." I replied I looked at the table to see Tyler sitting there frowning "Time to eat!" Lucinda exclaimed clapping. Tyler got up quickly and grabbed a large plate piling it up with a bunch of food I just looked at him with my mouth wide open as he sat down Lucinda popped his hand when he tried to eat.

"Wait for everybody else to come." She snapped staring at him sternly he frowned and started pouting again as he stared at me "Sorry..." I said.

I got a plate and put a little food on my plate I wasn't that hungry as I sat down they all looked at me "Are you sure that's all you want?" Tyler asked I nodded he scrunched his nose up and turned back to his Lucinda said grace and we all ate.

I took little bites out of my food as Tyler at like a pig "Alexia we registered you in a High school it's the same as Tyler's to." Lucinda said as I was drinking I almost choked on it. "Really?" I asked she nodded.

"It'll be fine Tyler will stay with you and help you around." Jerry said I sighed and nodded "When do I start?" I asked her she looked up from the pasta "Tomorrow." She replied I nodded still not liking the idea, but I had no choice she was my foster parent.

Once I finished eating I rinsed out my plate and put it in the dish washer then went upstairs to bed I sat down on my bed looking at the time on my iPod I see it is only 7:30 pm. I got up and walked downstairs to see Lucinda sitting at the kitchen table having an intense conversation with Tyler his expression serious while Lucinda's looked...Weak?

"Excuse me.." I said lightly their heads snapped up to me "I need some clothes for school so I was wondering if I can borrow your car?" I asked she looked at the time "I guess so... Just don't stay out to late." She replied handing me with keys to her honda.

"Thank you." I replied heading up the stairs.

I quickly got dressed, but kept my hair in a bun I went up to the mall and quickly went to Hollister, Vans,Victoria's Secret, Abercrombie & Fitch, and lastly Bath & Bodyworks. I had saved up a bunch of money when I was with my abusive foster parents because at one point I wanted to leave.

I headed back home quickly and got into bed getting ready for a terrible day of school.