Chapter 4

Chapter 4

'Breaking Point'

I was sitting down at the kitchen table with Alex, Tyler, and Lucinda Alex was really close to me he would never leave my side "So I assume you're very curious." Lucinda asked I nodded unsure if I really wanted to know Lucinda looked at Alex and I looked at him as well he held my hand in his "Alexia we're Werewolfs." He said slowly I looked at them and then down. I believed them one because they growled, there eyes changed colors, and Alex was incredibly strong.

What I don't understand is why they would adopt me or why Alex is so attached to me like I am to him. "Alexia?" Alex said I looked up at him "I believe you." I said to him he sighed in relief "I thought you were going to go crazy and do who knows what!" He said I shook my head "I just need time to think." I mumbled getting up and walking upstairs I heard him get up but stop "Just let her think for now." Lucinda said stopping her.

****

That all happened last night right now I was sitting in class Mr. Wolfe was teaching on the board he hasn't looked at me since I walked in the class and I stayed looking down. After about 20 minutes he passed out 2 assignments and sat down next to me in his desk. I started working on my paper when I felt him slid next to me I look up at the class to see them working either by theirselfs or with partners no one was looking over here.

"Have you thought enough little one?" He asked in a husky voice setting his hand on my thigh I looked at him to see him really close "Stop Mr. Wolfe we're in class." I said and I immediatly regretted saying that. The way I said it I knew it sounded really wrong because his eyes darkened and I saw his little me pop up "Mmm it seems you need to be taught a lesson." He said huskly his hand moving up to the zipper of my jeans I gasped lightly and looked to see if anyone was looking and they weren't!!

I felt him unzip my jeans and his hands on the egde of my panties I put my head on the desk as his hands slipped in my panties touching me. My innocence! My gosh he started rubbing me and I covered my mouth a little moan slipping out lightly. I hope no one is looking I looked up to see some students looked and he leaned into my ear "Don't worry little one they're werewolfs as well." he said chuckling lightly I breathed in sharply closing my legs on his hand he simply moved closer to me easily.

"Please stop Mr. Wolfe!" I whispered yelled to him he just chuckled " I need to teach you a lesson Mate." He said to me I paused at that. Mate? What is that? I grabbed on to his wrist as he slipped one finger in I gasped laying my head down on the desk again my grip not as hard as he kept his fingers in and out I spread my legs a little not able to resist his touch making little gasps every now and then through the class period hearing him groan a little he leaned down whispering in my ear "Man I want to take you right now." He whispered I just shook my head gasping as he slipped in another finger.

Finally he stopped when the bell rung and took his fingers out "Don't forget to do your homework!" He said as they all walked out the classroom. He turned to me as I was still sitting there zipping my pants up he licked his fingers "You're really wet." he said amused I just groaned and picked my stuff up "Alexia you can't avoid me forever you are mine and I will not let you go so easily not after what happened last night." He said I looked back at him as he walked to me he gave me a pass and put his fingers underneath my chin once again he lifted my face up to look at him and then kissed me passionatly I pushed him back and he growled pulling me and kissing me hard before pulling away.

He then moved away "Go to class." He said he didn't need to tell me twice I walked out and down the hall into Art handing Mrs. McLean I sat down in my stool and sighed first he acts so sweet and now he's harrassing me! God he made me feel so embarassing and like a whore!! it was then I noticed someone was actually sitting by me I looked to see it was Bryan. He looked at me and smiled "So how's it been?" He asked me I smiled at him "Pretty good.... Different." I said he nodded.