Kirihito Kamachi x Reader : Kisses

For this one-shot you and Kamayan are already in a relationship.
I hope you enjoy. ^-^

Kamayan kept glancing at you from across the warehouse that he was living in for now. You were trying to clean up a bit , To make the place a bit better for Kamayan to live in.

Kamayan let out a huff of air. Because Kamayan was taken and experimented on , This was basically the first time you and two been together.

You hummed , Wiping off a bit of dust that got on your pants. " I think that looks better , What do you think Kamayan?" You looked back at Kamayan , Noticing how deep in thought he looked.

You tilted your head a bit , Walking over to Kamayan. You wrapped your arms around one of his , Making Kamayan perk up a bit. " What are you thinking about?" You questioned.

Kamayan just grunted , Waving you off. " Cmon , You can tell me what's bothering you?" You gave kamayan a gentle grin. You heard him once again let out a deep breath.

"....Does my new appearance...Make you uncomfortable?" Kamayan pouted. You immediately told him no , Bringing him into a hug.

" It doesn't matter what you look like Kamayan , I love you for who you are , Not what you look like." You pulled back , Beaming brightly.

Kamayan chuckled , Definitely feeling more at ease from your words. But before Kamayan could talk , You placed a gentle kiss to Kamayan's lips.