Eijirou Kirishima x Reader : Insecure

For this one-shot you and Kirishima are already in a relationship.
I hope you enjoy. ^-^

You looked in the mirror with a frown. You looked up and down your body with a deep breath.
' How can Eijirou like me when I look like this?' You felt tears come up , While putting on a hoodie.

When you placed yourself on the bed , Kirishima walked into the Bedroom. You wiped your tears , Before giving Kirishima a grin.

" Hey.." You muttered with a quiet tone. Kirishima gave you a grin as well. " Hewwo my Beautiful (Y/n)." Kirishima greeted , Pulling you into a hug.

You placed your forehead against Kirishima's chest , Letting out another breath. Kirishima felt you quiver , Making him pull back.

Kirishima noticed a tear roll down your face.
" Hey! Are you Alright! What Happened?!"

You waved kirishima off. " No , It's fine."
" It's not fine , You're Crying! What's wrong?"

You gazed into Kirishima's eyes , That were Obviously filled with worry.
You let out yet another breath.

" I'm not...Pretty enough for you Kirishima. Or in general , How can you like me when I'm like this?"

Kirishima didn't answer , But only pulled you into another hug. " You are good enough , You wanna know why?"

"...Why?"

" Cause you are (Y/n) (L/n) , The best girl I could ever hope for."