Naomasa Tsukauchi x Reader : Roses

Tsukauchi was requested!
For this one-shot you and Tsukauchi are already in a relationship.
I hope you enjoy. ^-^

(If you read the vigilantes books , You might recognize this reference..)

Tsukauchi let out a deep breath , Closing the door to your apartment. " (Y/n)! , Makoto. I'm home." Tsukauchi mumbled , Placing his keys in a bowl and Taking off his jacket.

" Hey!" You greeted him when walking out of the kitchen. You wiped a bit of flour on your pants before walking over to Tsukauchi.

Tsukauchi brought you into a hug. You chuckled , Burying your face in his neck. You immediately became confused , Pulling away from him.

" What's wrong (Y/n)-"

" Why do you reek of roses?" You tilted your head at Tsukauchi , Giving him a tiny glare. Tsukauchi panicked. " Ah! It's not what you think! A co-worker gave me rose bath things- I don't know what they are! But it wasn't anything else!"

Tsukauchi grabbed your hands. " It wasn't...Anyone else..." Tsukauchi placed his forehead against yours.
It was quiet for a bit , Until Tsukauchi heard you laugh.

" I know! I noticed it in the bathroom. I was just messing with ya!" You laughed once more , Placing a kiss to Tsukauchi's cheek.

" I'm making your favorite cake by the way." You beamed , Walking back into kitchen. Tsukauchi was left pouting with a tiny blush on his cheeks.

" Huh." Makoto watched as you walked away , Then looking at her brother. "You actually did use the rose-"

" Be quiet Makoto!"