Joi Irinaka x Reader : Peaceful Photo

For this one-shot you and Irinaka are already in a relationship.
I hope you enjoy. ^-^

" Irinaka , Do you know-" You paused your movements , Noticing irinaka asleep on the couch. You felt your cheeks grow warm , Quietly walking up to Irinaka.

You leaned down to be at eye level with Irinaka's face. It was actually peaceful for once. You grinned gently , Carefully running your fingers through irinaka's hair.

You had the idea to take a picture of Irinaka , Cause this is actually the first time you've looked irinaka without an angry expression on his features.

You quickly took the picture before Irinaka had the chance to wake up. You let out a deep breath , Gazing at Irinaka's features once more...Before hitting the top of his head.

Irinaka jolted upward with anger , Frantically looking around before his eyes landed on you.
" What was that (Y/n)?!" Irinaka growled , Tilting his head a bit.

" I was just wondering if you know how to make a grilled cheese?" Beamed , Resting your head on the couch. Irinaka gave you a intense glare , Fuming with anger.

" You..Woke me up..Because of gRILLED CHEESE?"
Irinaka yelled In your face , Now with a tight grip on your arms. Of course Irinaka wouldn't hurt you , He just a angy boi right now.

You just had a content grin , Thinking back to the peaceful photo you took of Irinaka.