prologue

"(Y/n),since you are one of the best doctors here and you have been working in ward A for a long time now,we have decided to place you to Ward E"
The head doctor said making your eyes go wide.

"W-what?!Isn't ward E full of dangerous patients?"

"It is for the better,(Y/n).Don't worry,we will provide you security if anything happens"
The head doctor looked you with pity.

"I-it's okay,I'll a-accept it"

"I'm sorry,(Y/n).I can't do anything to change the chairman's mind."
Then the head doctor patted your back gently as he made his way to his office.

You were working in the most famous mental hospital in South korea.It is popular since a lot of people who have mental problems who was under on the hospital's watch was cured and mostly,those dangerous psychopath were placed in this hospital which is in Ward E.

Today is one of the most worst day of your life since you were already used in Ward A which the people there are more calmer and less dangerous while Ward E is the big opposite.You even heard that 2 doctors were killed by their patients in Ward E and that's the reason why you were in doubt working in there.You still want to live for your dreams,family and to find the man who will be forever stay beside you.

"Maybe,I'll get used to this crap"

“𝐃𝐑.𝐁𝐄𝐁𝐄”
𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚
𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘣𝘺 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘦

//𝘁𝘄;𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙠𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜,𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙙,
𝘆𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗲𝘁𝗰.
𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗱//
𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙠

¡𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙¡