r u i n s

CHILD, WHY DO YOU LET HIM HURT YOU STILL?

he had gobbled up my entire being, slathered it with his saccharine lies, and threw me away like a shiny toy he'd grown tired of. like honey rejecting the vibrant touch of the flowers, i had tired of novaturient delusions, of taking bullets for the ones who shot me.

CHILD, HE IS NOT A REALITY, BUT MERELY A LILTING MIRAGE.

but when i am with him, he feels real, tastes real. what do you mean when you say that my reality is carved off ludic expressions of my imagination? he makes me nubivagant, he makes me happy. yes, i have fallen into his trap of silken flowers upon the cloyingly sweet scent of storm clouds rolling in to encase me in a ricocheting ball of thunder and raw desire, but i do not forget that i fell in willingly.

CHILD, WHEN YOU TOUCH HIM, WHAT DO YOU FEEL?

i felt nothing, no secrets encompassing the vast beach of melatonin and soft promises, but when i came across the ocean contained within his eyes, i saw not love, but a deep desire for me to be his. those charmolypic moments devoured me whole, and it pains me to say that i had never been another's since the day i became his. i found a home in a maniacal search to seek gardens of dainty roses and their hidden thorns, and in the process, let myself lose my way back to myself.

CHILD, DO NOT FALL PREY TO HIS CHARMS, FOR HE SITS ON A THRONE OF MANGLED HEARTS AND WILTED LILACS ENTOMBED IN A CHATOYANT BED OF ROSES.

it would be an honor to prick my heart upon those thorns, for what is left within my chest is a beating assemblage of knitted efflorescence taking flight from the petrichor-stained gardens he planted. i have nothing left in my heart but him.

CHILD, HE HAS DEVOURED YOU AND STRIPPED YOU TO THE BONE, YOU ARE DEFENSELESS AND STILL COMPLETELY DEVOTED TO HIM

my sanity is his, i shall protest not if he conquers it. i would go mad if it meant we'd be mad together. would i mind? no, for love is best experienced without the chains of dignity and sense. call me harley, for he is my joker.

CHILD, DO YOU THINK THAT HE WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER?

i am no child, and i know that his crown of bones shall become mine.

he will be mine, and i his.

he must.

⚜️

plain shitty but i wanted to go for the girl who's lost her mind bc of the man she loves🤡✊💀 i love torturing myself