The Three Winners

(WARNING: I WROTE THIS A LONG TIME AGO, IT'S UTTERLY STUPID AND IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE AND I DESPISE IT SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY. BUT I'LL UPDATE IT STILL BECAUSE WHY NOT.

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the fandom characters in the story)

The three girls fidgeted in the auditorium. The curtain covering the stage was rustling slightly. The girls fidgeted even more.

The past few hours had been spent by them doing tests. And by tests, I mean the very boring sort of tests. The absent students had either faked family emergencies and had left, or had gotten food poisoning on purpose and vomited all over the floor, so that the teachers would let them leave. In fact, only three children had remained in the auditorium. All three children were pinching their arms to stay awake. 

A tiny girl in pink, whose name was Amadora, was slowly nodding off.
"Snork, snork," she snored into her sweater, head drooping. The other girl with blue hair pinched the sleeping Amadora.

"Ow! What's going on?" Demanded Amadora.

"Good, you're awake. Make sure to stay awake, because the head teacher is going to come out and announce they test results."

"You're no fun."

"Shut up, Ama."

Suddenly, a loud SNORK made them jump. Alyssa turned around with an incredulous expression on her face.

"Were those the sounds of the cosmos?" Amadora asked, still in her sleepy stupor.

"No, they're the sounds of Luna," Alyssa said, pointing at a brunette with a black dress on as if she were going to a funeral, "snoring her head off to high heaven. LUNA!" Alyssa finished the sentence, roaring in Luna's ear.

"Wossat?" Luna sat up. "I'm awake."

"Well then, stay awake, Headmistress is about to announce the results."

"Phooey. They didn't have to keep us here until eight pm." Remarked Luna with a visible eye roll.

Amadora let out a deafening yawn, then clapped both hands over her mouth.

Alyssa got triggered by something she saw on Wattpad and started an argument with Luna to keep herself awake.

Luna snored.

Their weird conversation was interrupted by a cough.

"Who coughed?" Amadora asked.

("Who let the dogs out?" Alyssa asked.)

"Attention students! *cough cough* Tis I, your Headmistress with the test results!" She clapped her hands together, jumping up and down in her pink suit as if hoping the three girls would jump up and clap too.

"She's a natural Dolores Umbridge," Alyssa remarked. Luna put her fist in her mouth to stifle a laugh.

"Alyssa Cassandra Phoenix.
On test 1, you scored 91/100.
Test 2, 89/100.
Test 3, 92/100.

Luna Cahill.
Test 1, you scored 90/100.
Test 2, you scored 89/100.
Test 3, you scored 92/100.

Amadora Azora Scott.
Test 1, you scored 88/100.
On test 2 and test three, you vomited on the papers on purpose, as you accidentally told us.

You have all passed. Amadora, do stop vomiting on your test papers to leave the examination room. That is all. You may come back to school for the second level of testing tomorrow if you want to win a flight to Paris."

The Headmistress quickly left.

The three girls got up and left the auditorium, vaulting and kicking over chairs in their path.