Three

"He's been missing for a while, Alpha Alec..." Alec looks at Chases usual seat, it's empty, "Maybe he moved or something without-"
"He would of told me!" Alec snaps without warning. He's frustrated, his mate is gone. Chase isn't there and he left without a word, "Um... Alec..?" Alec turns and sees Chase looking up at him, he has a bandage over his left eye, Alec embraces him Chase hug him back, which is  rare, "I have to bid him farewell today..."  Chase thinks and before he can stop himself, he's crying into Alec's chest. Alec holds him tighter, unknowingly releasing a calming scent, "It's okay... I'm here... I got you..." Alec whispers him, "It feels so good to be holding him... but why is he crying..." It takes a while, but Chase calms down.
"Alec... you've gone through pain and sadness but also happiness and joy with me in your life. But now it is time for me to start over which means you will forget all the pain, sadness worry, and anger I have caused you. Over the next 3 days you will forget who I am and everything we have done together. May the goddess and god guide us in our paths. So mote it be.." 
===========
"Chase Ásbjörn?" Everyone looks around, confused of who this 'Chase' is, even the teacher is confused. Alec looks at the empty seat in the back, an aching starts in his chest. Similar to that of the pain that his father described when he's away from his mate, or Alecs' mom. Alec tries to concentrate on the teacher, she was talking about the wolf packs to the other alphas.
Alec smells a scent on his jacket, it smelt of grass and honey. It makes him think of who has had his jacket. If he gave his jacket to anyone. "Alpha, Alec?" Alecs eyes meet with Elizabeths, "There's- there's   something i want to tell you.." Elizabeth is red, as she says this, her lips part to speak, Alec shakes his head, "I can't, Eli. Not now."
=====
Chase looks at his surrounding, "Where was I transported..?"  Chase thought, he feels himself goung for the bracelet thst Slec got him, it's gone. He sighs as he begins to hike down the hill. His mind keeps traveling to Alec, "He probably put a curse on me too..."
Chase thinks, he misses a steep step and falls.