eighty four.

wednesday
5:45pm

TAETAE:

TAETAE:
jungkook.

are you fucking dumb?

i don't feel like speaking to you right now taehyung.

TAETAE:
why is it always that we are friends one day then enimies the next?

im pretty sure that i apologised

i know you apologised.

i accept your apology for what you did to me before but not for what you did to somin.

TAETAE:
listen. i didn't know it would get like this.

i don't want us to be having an on and off relationship because it's just stupid right now.

it's not the time to be doing this jungkook

should i even trust you? what else have you done that will soon appear to hurt me or anyone else?

TAETAE:
nothing. we can't have a nomal conversation without you suspecting me of stuff?

okay then. let's have a normal conversation

TAETAE:
the reason why i texted you is because i am so confused

about?

TAETAE:
i know what happened to somin. i texted hoseok because I knew something was up. he told me how you gave up and left her to be with him.

almost like you don't care?

really. a normal conversation about this topic?

TAETAE:
what the fuck happened to you

look i don't want to talk about this

TAETAE:
well there is obviously something wrong with you because who are you to leave somin out with a guy like hoseok?

i tried. she is just not the one for me.

TAETAE:
what?

she doesn't deserve to be with someone like me and you should know that. she's just too good for me

i feel like i forced her feelings because i didn't want to let such a perfect person go.

TAETAE:
and you think she deserves to be with hoseok?

of course not

TAETAE:
then why leave her there

i want to save her. well i wanted to.

I've broke her too many times already. if i came for her, it would be hard to resist myself from getting in a relationship with her. then if we get into one, i'll break her again.

letting her go, she's carefree from me. not having to deal with a selfish person who constantly hurts her.

TAETAE:
you're saying all of this not even deeping the fact that you left somin with someone who is most likely to be a murderer. someone who is most likely to abuse and manipulate somin.

i understand that you feel like she needs someone worth more than you but come on. can't you see that you truly love her and if you love her you don't want her to be hurt. you don't want her to be hurt but you're letting her deal with hoseok.

and somin is an amazing person. not every good person needs to be with someone who is good themselves. people find their best decisions with people who are completely opposite from them. and somin found that in you.

she likes you. a lot. and im sure of it. don't waste your time thinking you're not good enough. You've made a mistake and you can admit that wich is good. you're not ignoring what you have done so learn from it jungkook.

why are you helping me?

TAETAE:
because i have learnt from my mistakes. i hurt you but that doesn't stop me from caring about you.

i messed up.

TAETAE:
we all know that you messed up.

taehyung thanks for that i guess. i really needed that. our bond has broken but it's taking little but fast steps to rebuild.

TAETAE:
you're right. you'll always mean a lot to me.

well i'm jungkook so where's the lie.

TAETAE:
yep. that's the annoying jungkook i know.

i don't know how you're going to get somin but i know you always have something in that coconut head of yours.

shut up.

but you're right.

I am so in love with mots: 7.

tae's tattoos in on, jimin being THAT jimin, yoongi's dancing, jin constantly being centre, hoseok's part during the dance break, namjoon's hair and verse and then jungkook's vocals in the bridge. *chef's kiss*

the songs do be iconic tho.

what's your favourite track from the album?

UGH was the cypher we all needed