eighty six.

"Wait. You're joining Hoseok's gang?" Jimin shouted in disbelief as he over heard Taehyung and I's conversation. He started to slow down the car, looking for a place to park and talk.

I rolled my eyes at Jimin. He was the only one in the car confused as to what was happening.

"..yes. Can you please carry on driving to the place, this is important." I moved closer to the drivers seat and patted Jimin on his head, trying to knock some sense into him. Jimin looked over at Taehyung who was in the passenger seat with confusion all over his face.

Taehyung gestured for him to speed up with a sly smirk on his face. He was relaxed, slouched into the chair. This made Jimin worry even more as he was tensed up with shaky eyes.

"Don't you think it would be fun to be in a gang?" Jimin sighed heavily while rubbing his head to what Taehyung had mentioned. I hummed in agreement making Jimin even worse.

"But this is Hoseok. You're acting like he didn't just threaten to kill us for Somin. And Somin hates Hoseok." He started to speed due to the anger built up inside him. His hands were clenched on the wheel. You could tell Jimin wasn't a friend to danger.

"What do you think Somin would think of this?"

As Jimin mentioned Somin again, I felt uneasy. She would hate to see me after I left her to be with Hoseok. She would despise me for what I texted Hoseok that day. The guilt that I was feeling made me hate myself for what I had done her. With one small change that I could've made, I wouldn't have to worry about anything.

My hands found its way to my head which overcrowded with regret and anger.

Taehyung had noticed my change of mood and tried to cover up for me to reply to Jimin.

"Calm down Jimin. It will all make sense when it happens." Taehyung reassured him by mimicking his frustration.

I was sure that I had Hoseok, but I'm not sure if I had Somin.

------------

"Would you look at that. Little Jungkook wants to partner with me." I saw a devilish smirk creep up on Hoseok's mouth. He was texting away on my phone happily making me realise that he was texting Jungkook.

I sat uncomfortably on my chair as I remembered the day Jungkook left me with Hoseok. Everytime it crosses my mind, I want to make myself think that it wasn't his fault but it's hard to believe. He must have had a reason.

Hoseok looked up at me with concerned eyes. "Jungkook doesn't love you anymore."

He pulled a fake pout and caressed my face. I hated how he treated me like I was his baby.

I didn't respond. I rarely do. I don't like being with Hoseok however, he doesn't understand this himself.

"If Jungkook comes over, don't expect him to even look in your direction. Don't have high hopes. Don't act up." He cupped my face with his hands while looking at me with his demanding eyes.

If Jungkook came over, I wouldn't be surprised if he ignored my presence. He hates me and I blame myself for that. I need to start hating him too.

"You only have eyes for me. Right? If you see Jungkook, you two are strangers."

Strangers. That is what Jungkook definitely thinks of us now.

It's like me and love don't make a great sentence.

-----------

Looking out the window gave me memories that I didn't want to remember. I sat in the car, hesitant to even open the door.

Jimin and Taehyung looked over at me, waiting for me to get out.

"Go and join his stupid gang then." Jimin mocked in disappointment before facing forward and crossing his arms. I looked over to Taehyung who gave me a secret reassuring smile and thumbs up.

A wave of confidence came to me as i grabbed the handle and I opened the door, letting the cold breeze touch my skin. This somehow gave me hope.

Even with the unconvincing scenery, my mindset switched positively and all I could think about is Somin.

Before making my way to meet Hoseok, I eagerly, took out my phone from my pocket and dialled the number.

I hope all of you are safe and healthy right now. I haven't been updating because I had many tests in school which was stressful. Now there's no school due to the virus, I can happily update for you.

It's great to see that this book reached 500k. While I was here stressing about toilet paper, you guys cared for my book uwu.

Do any of you have to do like school facetime lessons?

Stream "ON", be safe and wash your hands. Thank you 😗