epilogue.

"ANOTHER BABY?"

Somin abruptly shouted when she heard the words that had come out of her husband's mouth.

Jungkook sat beside her. He tried to look inoccent but Somin wasn't having it.

"It's not like having 2 children will be the end of the world.." He said in his soft voice, avoiding all contact with her.

Jungkook and Somin's relationship made them feel euphoric. Over the past years, many events had happened between them that left nothing but smiles on their faces. The surprising proposal on their anniversary, which lead up to them figuring out a baby was on its way, and an elegant wedding which was placed.

And of course, the 'fight like an old married couple' stages always took place.

"I've not even slimmed down from having our baby girl. I need time, Jungkook."

Somin looked at Jungkook's face which showed shock and sadness.

"Baby, you look beautiful regardless on your appearance. How many times do I have to tell you that you're perfect in my eyes?" Jungkook caressed Somin's lap gently. It soothed her to know Jungkook was always a supportive husband.

"Pregnancy comes with pain, aches, almost everything you can think of." Somin rolled her eyes, remembering the first time experience she had.

"Get used to it because you'll be having to put up with it very often." Jungkook smirked.

"Jungkook I-"

"Mummy! Help me!"

The interruption of their daughter's concerned scream made the two to divert their worried eyes to the door.

There came in their little one, accompanied with Jimin looking like he had just finished a marathon.

Jungkook eyed down Jimin with troubled eyes, waiting for a valid explanation.

"Before she speaks, hear me out." Jimin said out of breath whilst pointing rapidly at the young one.

Somin shook her head in disappointment, giving Jimin an unappealing look.

She crouched down to her 4 year old daughter that had her hands tightly crossed. This made Jungkook to chuckle.

"Jimin, what did Jimin do to you this time?" Somin asked, ignoring what Jimin told them a second ago.

Jimin sighed heavily before pulling a pouty face, looking down at her fingers.

"Jimin stole my name so I fight him and chase him and hit him so he know that I'm the only one allowed to be called Jimin."

Somin looked at her daughter in disbelief before turning back to see Jungkook's reaction.

Jungkook shrugged as he was already used to his daughter's behaviour. She resembled him a lot and often followed his orders more than Somin's.

"First of all Jimin," Jimin started off, still pointing at Jimin with a stern look on his face. "It's not nice to attack people older than you. If you weren't a 4 year-"

"Anyways, Jimin." Somin caught off Jimin, knowing his comment would be inappropriate for her daughter.

"I'm sure Daddy has taught you about sharing. Why not share your name with him?" Somin patted her daughter's shoulder out of sympathy.

Jimin had her puppy eyes on full display which was her trick to get things done her way.

"But Daddy told me not share with people who take stuff and not give it back like you and TaeTae."